0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

27 minutes ago, leopard said:

where can I download scenary mod, tried searching, could not find it @Stan` @Yekaterina

Stan claimed that he has a way to make beautiful videos of scenes. Idk how exactly he does it, but you can configure user.cfg and local.cfg such that the game allows viewing at extreme angles and very close-up perspectives, which will give you good shots like the thumbnails on Vali and Jim's videos

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

Stan claimed that he has a way to make beautiful videos of scenes. Idk how exactly he does it, but you can configure user.cfg and local.cfg such that the game allows viewing at extreme angles and very close-up perspectives, which will give you good shots like the thumbnails on Vali and Jim's videos

yes, I do know about tweaking camera settings you showed that in one of your videos, but I came to know that there is a better way to configure camera movements and positions but it is only available in scenario editor and also Langbart told me it is possible to set that up in game replays, I was hoping that stan made a mod for that. I think in the latest versions of boongui mod we can configure camera settings.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

One can open the development panel (<Alt>+<d> by default) and disable camera restrictions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Freagarach said:

One can open the development panel (<Alt>+<d> by default) and disable camera restrictions.

I was thinking about the cinema path nodes in Atlas editor and using that feature in game replays to create videos, I believe we can generate videos by predefining camera movements with that mod. when I asked about that in IRC chat Langbart shared some links to do something like that but I didn't do anything further. I thought stan have a mod when yeketerina mentioned about that.

3 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

@Lopess I'm going to try your mod, it looks very complete.

Which is the  GitHub link?

We have direct download on mod.io, on github it's for alpha 26https://github.com/wltonlopes/Mayas_preclassic, but the last updates must have broken it, I want to implement some new models of units, but I have to create better textures for the units.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lopess said:

We have direct download on mod.io, on github it's for alpha 26https://github.com/wltonlopes/Mayas_preclassic, but the last updates must have broken it, I want to implement some new models of units, but I have to create better textures for the units.

I will wait..

Soon I will see if I return to the Mayans.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2022 at 11:02 AM, leopard said:

I was thinking about the cinema path nodes in Atlas editor and using that feature in game replays to create videos, I believe we can generate videos by predefining camera movements with that mod. when I asked about that in IRC chat Langbart shared some links to do something like that but I didn't do anything further. I thought stan have a mod when yeketerina mentioned about that.

you can ask @vladislavbelov since he created that , I believe you already looked at this https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Atlas_Manual_Cinematics_Tab

• Thanks 1