Trees spawning inside walls

Vantha

This happens frequently. Often, units are able to gather from either side of the wall.

A more severe (funny) bug is stone and metal spawning in walls.

For some reason, the Iberian gates would let their enemy units into their city. When I scout an Iberian enemy, they often open the doors and let my cav inside...

5 hours ago, Helicity said:

For some reason, the Iberian gates would let their enemy units into their city. When I scout an Iberian enemy, they often open the doors and let my cav inside...

This is because an Iberian unit comes close to or goes through the gate. When they open it, enemy units can come in. It can be excellent bait if you want to trap a raiding army (very funny), but most skilled players know to avoid this.

On 01/05/2023 at 7:16 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Need more info. Any specific maps?

To me it happened in a 4v4 tg on a map called "Sahel Watering Holes". I was able to right click the tree but the units couldn't collect would and just stood in front of the tree/wall because the tree trunk was completely inside of the wall.

In the next game (also 4v4 tg) on Mainland map in the standard biome a tree was partially inside the wall.

In both cases the trees inside the walls were single trees (not part of a wood line).

If that are iberian walls that come automatically at the start of game, its long term dilema, because they are placed as the last and placement of structure is not removing entities under them.

so the simplest and quickest solution is to force entities to disappear when they are build on, but that's problematic feature to have in general so was not done