Jump to content

Asher

Community Members
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Asher

  1. So, I got the turreting working, but they are surviving when the boat is destroyed, and they can walk underwater. Is there a way for them to, um, not survive the boat sinking?
  2. This is a mod that is supposed to make boats better. If you want to help, I can add you as a collaborator, or if you just want to test, that is fine too. https://github.com/Jeff-web-sketch/Boats
  3. Is that a an option? I didn't know about that
  4. Is there an easier way to make a mod or PR than downloading and building (or attempting to) the whole game?
  5. Is there a pre-built version for macos?
  6. If I get this working, then I pull origin, will I have to redo all of this?
  7. Is there something I am doing wrong, I keep running into things not building. It does work on macos 26.6.2, right?
  8. When I downloaded it through the browser, it wasn't corrupted though, so that is kind weird
  9. I had a problem with gmp also, the script would download it, then the script would quit. I tried extracting it myself, and there was an error. Then I go to the link and download it manually, and copy over the files, and it works
  10. Ok, sorry about that. So, I was just building it again, and I got the failed to build freetype error again. I put the URL in the browser, and it said error 502, bad gateway
  11. Just go into settings -> mod selection -> then find your mod on the bottom list of mods, and double click it. Then click save and restart. Is that what you were asking about, or something else?
  12. So, the game does it, I don't have to?
  13. Interesting... I think something like that happened to me when playing ponies ascent when using siege weapons. I'm not sure how to fix it though
  14. Sorry if I overloaded something, I uploaded the files a couple of times trying to find out the problem
  15. Is the mod structure supposed to be like this: modname.zip --mod.json --modname.zip ----mod.json ----modfiles or: --modname.zip ----mod.json ----modfiles
  16. I getting messages on my email supposedly from the forum, the title is like "apple river [something] crystal"
  17. When I go into 0 A.D., and turn filter compatible mods off, then I see it. But, when I click on it, I get , and there is 0ad dependency version. How can I fix this?
  18. So, I published a new version for an active mod, and I went into 0 A.D., and it wasn't there. I then switched the file back to an old one, and it was there. Is this a problem on my end, or does it need to be verificated first?
  19. I think I got past that, but now I have problems with spidermonkey
  20. Well, I figure out a way around, I manually downloaded the files. But, now I am running into a openAL error make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenAL.dir/al/buffer.cpp.o] Error 1 make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/OpenAL.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [all] Error 2 ERROR: Failed to build OpenAL Soft
  21. So, just was building the game, and got this: ERROR: Download of https://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freetype/freetype-2.13.3.tar.gz failed ERROR: Failed to build freetype I downloaded it from somewhere else, and I think it is past that now. Just was letting you guys know, for any other people
  22. Why do the spammers keep doing it? Does it actually work?
  23. Oh, I though it was a bug, there being no capture, and a very low damage amount. I guess it is helpful to fully read the stats, not just part
  24. So, I noticed the Athenian Champion Archer that you train from the cc isn't very useful (I assume a bug)
×
×
  • Create New...