Jump to content

Asher

Community Members
  • Posts

    369
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Asher

  1. Do you have a mod that adds the car? Maybe you could make a garage structure, and maybe the car could be a one time use battering ram
  2. Ok, use command if using macos, now it is working. Maybe if you could wrap the text on the tool tips, because they extend out a long distance
  3. So, like centurions for boats? I'll consider this for my boats mod
  4. It is shift-drag for me The grayed selection area is showing for my mouse, but nothing is showing in the list
  5. Selecting didn't seem to work, neither the making a shape. Maybe I just don't understand how they work
  6. Ok, so it said back from atlas at 7:30, but my clock said 7:33, maybe it rounds the time? Also, you can zoom really far out on the 3d viewer, maybe if you could set a limit? Some 3d programs have it where when you zoom, it zooms in where the mouse pointer is, I think that would be kind of helpful. I also did get the wxWidgets error again (Maybe you didn't do anything with that though)
  7. It was triggered when I opened the map in atlas Could you make it so you can do a selection of stuff to delete, or even change player
  8. I placed some trees and they were really hard to see. Maybe if you changed the color? In the 2d map preview, could you have the map be round if it is a circular ma
  9. So, I still was getting an error when I opened the map into scenario, but the walls did load this time
  10. Maybe we could have a link to the video when you download a new version of 0ad. Just made a PR for this #9266
  11. Do you have an ad blocker? I think it showed up correctly when I disabled it
  12. Thanks for making this @Grautvornix! I really like the wall drawing. I was getting some errors though. Maybe this is tied to that, but the walls didn't appear in atlas /Users/me/Downloads/mercator-0.9.0/atlas_maps/model_picture.py:320: RuntimeWarning: invalid value encountered in matmul normals = piece.normals @ view.T
  13. I added a replacements for things on a map, then I went to the convert tab, and clicked output, and it said there were fails. I then go back to the findings tab, and it undid all the replacements I put in
  14. Could you add dividers in the console in the convert tab please, so you can easily determine what goes with what map
  15. I don't the the tool likes these "|". So if the template is actor|flora/trees/pine_animated.xml, it says "manual edit in atlas" Also, the big button says "Output" in the convert tab. Is that intentional?
  16. Is it on github or something, @Lopess?
  17. It also didn't seem to keep the replacement templates I put in
  18. So, I was getting this. It isn't letting me pick a replacement template for certain ones. Also, could you have it when you double click on a warning or error in the findings tab, that it opens the fix selected menu, instead of going to the analyze tab
  19. Thanks! That is very helpful. I probably won't do it today, but probably tomorrow One thing, can you make it so you can convert one map, and not all of the skirmishes or scenarios (this may be a feature already, sorry if it is and I just don't know about it). If you could make it where you select the individual maps on the setup page maybe?
  20. Do you have any suggestions? I am not so familiar with the pmp versioning, so if you know of any, and could point me to them, that would be great! Or I could just look through the forum a little . Do you know what year pmp 5 was?
×
×
  • Create New...