Sign in to follow this  
wackyserious

===[TASK]=== Greek Unit Texture (General Thread)

@wowgetoffyourcellphone What about the length of the Hellenistic tunics? Did the tunics remained short during that period? (m_tunic_short vs m_tunic_long mesh)

If the tunics were still short, then I will have to re-adjust the textures of the Diadochi Greek settlers

Edited by wackyserious
  • Like 1

On 15/7/2017 at 4:57 AM, wackyserious said:

@Lion.Kanzen Thanks! Can you upload the .psd or .png files of the cleaned patterns here? That would be very useful :)

Give sometime this last two years I haven't time to work for you. I need give some order my art folder is a chaos.

@stanislas69 you have a repository only for art that I could use for my files, is possible?

On 7/15/2017 at 6:59 AM, wackyserious said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone What about the length of the Hellenistic tunics? Did the tunics remained short during that period? (m_tunic_short vs m_tunic_long mesh)

If the tunics were still short, then I will have to re-adjust the textures of the Diadochi Greek settlers

Just some knowldge:

Hellenic = Greek

Hellenistic = After Alexander spread the Greek across the world

So, Hellenic tunics should be short. Hellenistic tunics would be long, FOR THE MOST PART. Of course there would be overlap and I am being simplistic. But it would be a simple way to distinguish the two looks.

58 minutes ago, wackyserious said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone I believe that I have included everything in the zip (I have also included some of the outdated textures in the zip, the colorful linothorax variants are in there)

Download: 072717 - Unit Textures.rar

Nice.

I think there was a tragic misunderstanding. I never meant to imply the Greek tunics shouldn't have a belt, only that the belt style you were using was too modern.

Epilektos.

Side note, I forget who made the new pilos helmets, but they were exported at the head prop point, not the helmet one. They need to be moved up and reexported.. See blue guy. 

screenshot1226.png

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:57 AM, wackyserious said:

@Lion.Kanzen Thanks! Can you upload the .psd or .png files of the cleaned patterns here? That would be very useful :)

I wasn't able to find them But... I can remake them for you.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

On 12/29/2014 at 12:31 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Im Working with the Linothorax

NJq7iPT.png

I think this image will work, :) I will just clean one side of this image to extract the abdomen pattern, then copy the layer and flip it horizontally. Thanks :)

I will then set it to multiply and apply it to the leather material texture in order to incorporate it into the current .psd