1. Welcome

1. Announcements / News

The latest. What is happening with 0 A.D. Stay tuned...

Want to discuss something that isn't related to 0 A.D. or Wildfire Games? This is the place. Come on in and introduce yourself. Get to know others who are using 0 A.D.

Here is where you can get help with your questions. Also be sure to tell us how we are doing. What can we improve? What do you wish we could do better? Your opinion matters to us!

1. General Discussion

This is the place to post general stuff concerning the game. Want to express your love for hoplites or find people to play the game with? Want to share your stories about matches you have played or discuss historical connections to the game? These and any other topics which are related to the game, but don't have their own forums belong in this forum.

Discuss the game play of 0 A.D. Want to know why the game plays the way it does or offer suggestions for how to improve the game play experience? Then this is the forum.

3. Game Development & Technical Discussion

A forum for technical discussion about the development of 0 A.D. Feel free to ask questions of the developers and among yourselves.

Open development for the game's art. Submissions, comments, and suggestions now open.

Do you have any questions about modifying the game? What will you need to do what you want to? What are the best techniques? Discuss Modifications, Map Making, AI scripting and Random Map Scripting here.

Forums for decision-making on issues where a consensus can't be reached or isn't sufficient. The committees are chosen from among the official team members, but to ensure an open and transparent decision process it's publically viewable.

• Newest Posts

• Maybe if his poses were more sensual like those of Achilles.    
    • I didn't really think the Athens heroes on offer are too hot, but I took the one who offers buffs for soldiers in his formation. Since I have this clunky mess off by default I needed to reset the formation every time I added units. The stupidest thing was that they forgot their orders every freaking time I set the formation!
    • By the way, in the previous building I would like these two buildings to be separate so that many building models could be built with the combination of others.     A main building like the one
    • From Russian 0 AD telegram. Suggestions. I asked them what would be a good idea to add to the map editor.   Obviously in order to understand what objects our users need. The reply was. New decorative objects for some reason, there are Actors objects for Delenda that are not available in the regular map editor.       Новые декоративные объекты почему-то для Delenda есть объекты Actors, которых нет в обычном редакторе карт.     Например, There are also new Entities objects in Delenda, such as trees for Winter @wowgetoffyourcellphone  
    • Thanks @Vantha! Attached are the error messages rom interestinglog.htmlfor game startup and for pressing the "filter compatible replays" button (a bit difficult to read). This is for SVN 0.27, build 28067, 14.04.2024, no mods loaded)  The game itself works (mostly). Just sometimes, a set of other JS errors is spawned... Sorry for bothering you!   interestinglog.html mainlog.html
    • It would be good to keep an interesting report to find out about new mods here in the forum, because I had no idea that there were new ones outside the forum.   I hardly spend any time visiting the mod pages from 0AD.   Sometimes I have the idea that there is no community at all outside of the forum and some chats. But yes, with what I'm seeing in the telegram group I see new maps and very interesting news in Russian about the game. Especially news about things made by the community and not by the developers, which is always us.
    • I found this on @Alexandras   telegram Group. Странные новые моды (вернее, обновления модов). Какой-то KostiantynZinenko решил добавить в игру новые ресурсы (папирус, оливки, амфоры и монеты). Зачем?    Ну и мод с роботами, которые решили завоевать Древнюю Грецию.  На кой?   Сильно меняет механику игры и не доступен для ИИ, только в многопользовательском режиме. ----- translation ------ Strange new mods (or rather, mod updates). Some KostiantynZinenko decided to add new resources (papyrus, olives, amphorae and coins) to the game. Why?     Well, and a mod with robots that decided to conquer ancient Greece.  Why? Strongly changes the game mechanics and is not available for AI, only in multiplayer mpan widget