All Activity
- Past hour
-
El Maker started following Le projet de 0ad après l'an 1 est il toujours envisagé ?
-
Hello, I was wondering if the idea of creating a version of 0 A.D. set after AD 1 is still being considered by the developers or the community. I noticed that the discussions related to this project are no longer very active. Personally, I find the idea quite interesting, even though I understand that the amount of work involved would be enormous. I am currently working on my own mod, so I have a pretty good idea of how much work a project like this can represent. Is this project still something that could be considered in the future, or has it been abandoned for now? Thanks !
- Today
-
Yes, as long as you check the original (because sometimes the summary is made up).
-
Here are some updates for the mod; this is one of the rebel factions. I am looking for a way to select various rebel groups within a single faction and am planning out this type of faction. Naturally, it needs to be very different from traditional factions, perhaps incorporating some nomadic characteristics. Recording 2026-10-07 192319.mp4 Recording 2026-10-07 192446.mp4
-
Hi @InSky, welcome to the forums. It probably would be helpful for people willing to look into this if you attached your logs: https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/wiki/GameDataPaths
-
Hi, i am blocked by this bug when doing the campaign introduction, is my first time playing the game. this happens in the second campaign tutorial, right when he need to teach me how to build more houses in the same instruction.
-
Rome 2 Total War gameplay
Nicolaus_von_Kues replied to Mythos_Ruler's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Bonus... -
Rome 2 Total War gameplay
Nicolaus_von_Kues replied to Mythos_Ruler's topic in Introductions & Off-Topic Discussion
Rome 2's Mars Update. -
I hope the Antigonid Kingdom makes its debut someday. Literally the only differences with Macedonia are the elephants and the Thyreophoroi + Thracians & Illyrian mercenary.
-
I'd like a funny AI that makes you laugh with threats. The AI for single tweaks is very boring, it always does the same thing. When Petra attacks, it is always an attack without withdrawing their troops. And it always relies on sending large waves. Never anything out of the ordinary, no surprise. Nothing unexpected.
-
3D Modelers and Texture artists- Marga
Nicolaus_von_Kues replied to marga_'s topic in Art Development
What do you enjoy doing? What do you feel allows you to reach your full potential? -
It's quite good for finding sources and cross-referencing unrelated data. (Not directly related).
-
i like that hot... Don't forget to include Zoroastrianism. Persian Mithraism also appeared here, but it later disappeared before Alexander's conquests.
-
-
- Yesterday
-
yeah mods change js components and easily modifiable things like damage values and other properties. Core engine components need to be compiled (c++ files) or depend on things that need to be compiled and therefore cannot be applied as a mod. Once added to the main game, we could, however, modify the weight values and other things @Atrik has set up in the unit templates. And that could be nice to test adjustments in the community mod.
-
Implementing forces in Unit Motion (HELP WANTED)
Thalatta replied to Atrik's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
I don't know what mods can possibly do (never dealt with them in any game). I assume you mean that they can't change the engine, and that's why this can't possibly be part of the community mod? -
Implementing forces in Unit Motion (HELP WANTED)
Atrik replied to Atrik's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
@Thalatta come on... The reason you had to build it to test it, it's because it changes the engine (like 90%+ of the change of this PR are engine improvements). -
Implementing forces in Unit Motion (HELP WANTED)
Thalatta replied to Atrik's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
I don't know how things work exactly, but would have expected that at some point things like these would be added to the community mod (or whatever) for more people to test (since not many build), for then to go through review to be added to the next release? Or maybe I swapped the order of things in the middle. -
Implementing forces in Unit Motion (HELP WANTED)
Atrik replied to Atrik's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
There is no IP on anything here so you can do whatever you want. Just note that this is not merged yet so we don't know for certain when it will be part of the game. It is tested (thanks to those who did!) and ready for next release but the timeline is tight so it really depends on if someone awesome pick it up for review. -
Thanks - but really no rush please!
-
And you're right, someone does get the wrong idea about Total War games without mods. That's why I associate them with "Celtic" and imagine Ireland. I know they are in Anatolia, but I know very little about this culture.
-
Implementing forces in Unit Motion (HELP WANTED)
Atrik replied to Atrik's topic in Game Development & Technical Discussion
Almost not terrible. Screencast from 2026-10-06 22-06-11.webm For those who don't know the muskox in 0AD have 0 animations, so they look awful when they walk around..
-
Latest Topics
