Missing units Yayoi.

Lion.Kanzen

9 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Seems like they have longer, heavier shields for Advanced and Elite soldiers, painted and lacquered, while Basic soldiers would have small rectangular unfinished wood and wicker shields. 

I have to confess that I don't know all the units yet, this was the only mod (civ mod) I hadn't installed yet.

28 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

很强大,但战士广泛对石头武器、箭等射箭的防御。

image.png.661288d635dd2661d04d8936bb57ce89.png

image.png.79601292103c00cd867ca72f9c055799.png

This documentary is not well done, in fact this weapon can be made into a short handle like a battle axe and can be used with one hand, the soldier is equipped with a shield, it is often used to attack the head and shoulders of the enemy, just like the battle axe.

• Thanks 1

This mercenary unit. in rags.

28663-2.jpg

3 minutes ago, AIEND said:

This documentary is not well done, in fact this weapon can be made into a short handle like a battle axe and can be used with one hand, the soldier is equipped with a shield, it is often used to attack the head and shoulders of the enemy, just like the battle axe.

still longer range right?

8 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

还是更长的范围吧?

Yes, I mean the ge is a weapon that is similar to an axe, both long and short, and is often used to hit the head and shoulders of enemies, even if they are protected by a shield. There is a Shang Dynasty tomb in China. The owner of the tomb was a warrior, and the Tianling cover of his body was left with fragments of Ge, which proves that it is very common for such weapons to be used to attack the top of the enemy's head.

Edited by AIEND
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, AIEND said:

Yes, I mean the ge is a weapon that is similar to an axe, both long and short, and is often used to hit the head and shoulders of enemies, even if they are protected by a shield. There is a Shang Dynasty tomb in China. The owner of the tomb was a warrior, and the Tianling cover of his body was left with fragments of Ge, which proves that it is very common for such weapons to be used to attack the top of the enemy's head.

I have a question, aren't these weapons modifications of field tools?

They look like tools like scythes turned into weapons.

3 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

我有一个问题,这些武器不是野战工具的修改吗?

它们看起来像镰刀这样的工具变成了武器。

No, it's not like a sickle. I've been to more than a dozen museums, and I've seen all kinds of stone and bronze ge from the Shang Dynasty to the Spring and Autumn Period. I have a general understanding of the evolution of this weapon. The dagger was mounted on a short handle and used to chisel into the opponent's body, until it evolved to look like a scythe.
Similar to some early Chinese bronze battle axes, the blade is so narrow that it looks like a chisel mounted on a short handle.

• Thanks 1