Missing units Yayoi.

Lion.Kanzen

3 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

那一个应该进入CC并且几乎是炮灰,一个垃圾单元。

攻击比 剑士 少,成本低。 防守好攻击平庸。

It's actually harder to balance a civilization that doesn't even have leather armor and iron weapons, and if we weaken Japanese units for that, what about a civilization like Kush.

6 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

我们会看到...很多人要求他们。

This is obvious.
That's why I don't recommend nerfing the stats of Japanese units even a little bit, even if it's more realistic, but in the future we won't be able to balance Native Americans with stone weapons.

31 minutes ago, AIEND said:

This is obvious.
That's why I don't recommend nerfing the stats of Japanese units even a little bit, even if it's more realistic, but in the future we won't be able to balance Native Americans with stone weapons.

my point of view is that dagger is a long knife, not even a sword.

35 minutes ago, AIEND said:

This is obvious.

I've been wanting to bring a karambit-type unit for a while now.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

4 minutes ago, AIEND said:

Although this sword looks shorter than we usually think, it also looks over 20cm, and it's no less technical than a mallet or battle axe that appears to have a longer handle.

And we don't know whether the short sword that was unearthed was used for combat or something else, there is another sword that appears to be longer here, which can be used by Japanese swordsmen.

1.png

I think research is needed.

4 分钟前,Lion.Kanzen 说:

image.png.df60897abfc9c70694c99c1f979a911a.png

这种武器可以用作廉价的carambit式作战单位。

I think this is the same as Kush's soldiers have good combat effectiveness even with wooden sticks. We don't need to deliberately design a "weaker" soldier for Japan.