Jump to content

Roman Slingers


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

Yes. I think their stats are pretty trash in my mod already. You can suggest even more rubbish values if you want.

 

They must be less good than the rest and less good than the skirmishers.

And slightly cheaper, less armor, Ivan almost naked and his diet was not very good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

They must be less good than the rest and less good than the skirmishers.

And slightly cheaper, less armor, Ivan almost naked and his diet was not very good

Should they be available since village phase or town? Should I train them from barrack or another building specific for Socii units?

The Roman jav cav is Socii.

We might want a Socii embassy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

Should they be available since village phase or town? Should I train them from barrack or another building specific for Socii units?

The Roman jav cav is Socii.

We might want a Socii embassy

Socio were Italian at that time. But we could have a barracks for auxiliary troops.

 

Cretan Archers.

Balearic auxiliares

Numidian cavalry.

Sometimes they used Elephants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lion.Kanzen said:

Socio were Italian at that time. But we could have a barracks for auxiliary troops.

 

Cretan Archers.

Balearic auxiliares

Numidian cavalry.

Sometimes they used Elephants

Love the idea! I will make one tomorrow. Please provide me with a good model, if you are busy then I will make so with a Seleucid barrack. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

Ok. Socii barrack. Is there a more Roman name? Like something in Latin?

I am not to any capacity competent with Latin, but I believe 'Castrum Sociis' would be correct, taking the genitive plural form of socii.  That all said, my knowledge of Latin mainly comes from the Life of Brian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lczHvB3Y9s  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...