Season Premiers

Hey guys the Fall TV shows are just unveiling over the next few weeks? Which ones are you looking forward to?

I have to admit I don't watch much TV, but here are my picks:

Alias! - I'm addicted

Boomtown - pretty good show

J.A.G. - not sure why I watch it... just a habbit from when I started 8 years ago

Thats about it B) Like I say I don't watch much TV

I must be getting old (or I have too many titles in my sig). I can't remember the last time I actually sat down and watched TV. Well, maybe the occasional covert episode of BtVS ...

When I do feel the need to look at a screen that doesn't come with a keyboard, it has to be silver, span an entire wall, and include a foyer booth selling ludicrously expensive popcorn. And double-chocolate ice-cream. Mmm, icecream ...

I don't watch too much tv, but here's some of the programmes I do watch:

Time Commanders - a show using the R:TW engine to simulate famous battles of the ancients. A team of 4 contestants gets to fight as one of the two sides in the battle, fighting vs the pc. They must plan their strategy and work together properly to win the battle, and that isn't easy. Thus far, two battles have been won and two lost. Very good, the R:TW engine is beautiful!

I watch a whole lot of British detectives, like Dalziel and Pascoe, A touch of Frost, etc. It's a habit. They're also quite good, better than those revolver pulling coppers in many American detectives B)

That's about it. I also watch plenty of British comedy series, like Only fools and horses, and Blackadder. Pity those aren't broadcast regularly.

I don't watch History Channel (Discovery Channel, so it's called here) nor National Geographic as usually they're biased and/or get all sorts of stuff incorrect. I prefer to trust on books that have been completed after years of research, than tv documentaries, which usually aim for the more spectacular subjects.

I watch ONE show a year - Wimbolden, even that is Quote: "It's just not tennis, it's

serving and volleying *John Macinro Laughs*" tis true, but I am addictied... just not the same without Pete B) ... Aggrhaga :) , I am getting very tiried of Venus and her sister, though, they were okay at first. Besides, they scream kinda...'wierd'.

• 1 month later...

I watch (get ready...)

X-Play (The only gaming show I know, need to watch it)

Angel (old reruns, since I've only watched the later episodes)

Samurai Jack (except stupid Cartoon Network got rid of it!!!)

24 (I don't watch it that much, but I saw a few episodes and it got me interested)

Smallville (The one of the teenage Superman, it's pretty good)

Friends (Tradition, though it's less funny than the earlier ones)

Seinfeld (Great show, watch it whenever I can)

Scare Tactics (Now that it's over, friday nights aren't as exciting)

Alias (I don't watch it as much as I'd like, really like it though)

That 70's Show (The new generation of top sitcom, after Seinfeld and Friends)

South Park (Hilarious, I thought it was stupid before I watched it)

Daily Show with Jon Steward (One of the greatest shows ever!)

and as soon as it begins showing... The Shield!!!!!!

PS - another show I really like but I can never remember to watch it is Combat on the History Channel (the one where they teach mediaval combat).

• 2 weeks later...