Jump to content

Looking for feedback on Atlas — what works, what doesn't?


lilypoppy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

 

I'm working on a narrative campaign for 0 A.D. and I use Atlas a lot. I'd like to collect feedback from other map makers ( good or bad experiences.)

The goal is to help the developers understand what's really missing.

 

Here are 3 things I personally need:

  1. A tree generator, because right now I have to place trees one by one.
  2. A way to make units enter buildings.
  3. A way to see scripts running while I test

Feel free to share.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...