Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted Sunday at 22:38 Share Posted Sunday at 22:38 The name should be "Global War" or "Doomsday Conflict", referring to nuclear annihilation. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted Monday at 00:57 Author Share Posted Monday at 00:57 The strategic missile force has become operational. Recording 2026-10-04 233221.mp4 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted Monday at 17:56 Author Share Posted Monday at 17:56 As an influential factor in modern warfare, the kamikaze drone force has become operational; however, I do not yet have an official launch vehicle for them. Recording 2026-10-06 004224.mp4 6 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted Monday at 18:53 Share Posted Monday at 18:53 Hopefully you will even be able to get proper interpolations for flying units next release. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/9253 I even started this PR when I saw your helicopter video 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted Monday at 19:05 Author Share Posted Monday at 19:05 10 minutes ago, Atrik said: Hopefully you will even be able to get proper interpolations for flying units next release. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/pulls/9253 I even started this PR when I saw your helicopter video Thanks, I’d really like to see improvements to flying objects, especially those that fly at high speeds. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted Monday at 19:18 Share Posted Monday at 19:18 (edited) War and Peace makes me think of Napoleonic wars because of Tolstoy's book, obviously 20 hours ago, Nicolaus_von_Kues said: The name should be "Global War" or "Doomsday Conflict", referring to nuclear annihilation. I think a better possibility would have been "Global Conflict". But, following the Latin or deity names other mods have (Delenda Est, Endovelico), the one that comes to my head is "Para Bellum". Edited Monday at 19:18 by Thalatta 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lopess Posted Monday at 20:07 Share Posted Monday at 20:07 46 minutes ago, Thalatta said: War and Peace makes me think of Napoleonic wars because of Tolstoy's book, obviously I think a better possibility would have been "Global Conflict". But, following the Latin or deity names other mods have (Delenda Est, Endovelico), the one that comes to my head is "Para Bellum". Si vis pacem, para bellum. (That phrase fits well) 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted Tuesday at 04:19 Author Share Posted Tuesday at 04:19 (edited) Thanks to Lopess's feedback, I've improved the models' textures (at least, I think so). Edited Tuesday at 04:33 by Eilat 4 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted Wednesday at 12:31 Author Share Posted Wednesday at 12:31 Here are some updates for the mod; this is one of the rebel factions. I am looking for a way to select various rebel groups within a single faction and am planning out this type of faction. Naturally, it needs to be very different from traditional factions, perhaps incorporating some nomadic characteristics. Recording 2026-10-07 192319.mp4 Recording 2026-10-07 192446.mp4 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eilat Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) I am starting to build structures for the factions (the rebel factions already have buildings, but they were AI generated, they are quite simple and I didn't want to put too much effort into them). These are the first structures for a faction inspired by real world South Korea: the National Assembly building, a hospital, and two types of apartment buildings. I am modeling them in SketchUp because my Blender skills are limited. Edited 1 hour ago by Eilat 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now