Jump to content

Lion.Kanzen

Balancing Advisors
  • Posts

    25.684
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    302

Everything posted by Lion.Kanzen

  1. I see it more as a basic unit for raiding and protection in case of crisis. The tier would be skirmisher > slingers > archers. And supposedly these last ones go Psiloi style.
  2. first the typical total war info about this. https://www.honga.net/totalwar/rome2/unit.php?l=en&v=radious&f=rom_delmatae&u=Gre_Ill_Archers Military wiki confirm about this. But were kind of trash unit, spameahle and easily to kill. https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Illyrian_warfare The short bow, simple bow. But average archery. Basically their low levies were slingers and archers. http://home.exetel.com.au/thrace/illyria.htm
  3. The archers have regular bow, don't have "Scythian bow"
  4. Empire Earth have this, kind a reproduction if you don't kill all specimens or herd.
  5. Ok, but look this new variety from helmets. May be Alexander is driking so much coffe.
  6. Ok later in six hour , time for sleep. But, any visual reference yet...
  7. the team bonus and the marvel/wonder...(?) should be...?
  8. You forgot glowing effects and drops hadow. I made this for borg- days ago, you can see the difference.
  9. Wikipedia counts this Factions as part of their culture. So are still related.
  10. I quoted this article yesterday. But this is interesting to get some cultural idea. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrian_warfare We should add or separate the Apulians from rest of Ancestors? Or make a kind evolving by colonization and mixing (technology , Embassy...)
  11. Sica Infantry... Good bonus attaking buildings except defenses.
  12. Rush of boats and looting, msy be train raiders or troops in some ships.
  13. Not only exclusive , I think... @Nescio @wowgetoffyourcellphone
  14. I shwre that,mare very Balkan civ. Same features. ---------about some helmets called Italo Corinthian-------- so Illyrian have some influence in this https://periklisdeligiannis.wordpress.com/2013/12/07/italo-corinthiaν-and-osco-attic-helmets-the-evolution-of-the-greek-helmets-in-italy-8th-1st-cent-bc/ This is only for cultural proposes. I wasn't related with my search but kind of interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...