Stan`

[HELP NEEDED]===Mods RC

Just now, Alexandermb said:

@stanislas69 chinese storehouse/farmstead wont open:

Reveal hidden contents

is directly related to garrison holder tag:

Reveal hidden contents

Wouldn't be better if we disable that ? 

No it needs to be fixed. It only needs a few tag more, because that was a lazy fix. See https://github.com/0ADMods/terra_magna/pull/43

4 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

I just committed a fix for those these two buildings.

They work now, but they were missing "/" in the end of <Max>

Spoiler

image.png.fada860037e74a50f6650a2a348d92bc.png
image.png.8f86334d8ccf2c1056eeeb135d856be3.png

They work now, but they were missing "/" in the end of <Max>

Fixed, thank you.

Made a special variant for the chin chariot spearman, when the chariot walked he walks too, now he remains idle:

Spoiler

image.png.082913298ac156661e9b7f17f40f2324.png

1 minute ago, stanislas69 said:

Fixed, thank you.

Ups, i didn't push the fix :P.

Spoiler

image.png.1f060e86ae6a3cd9421075a8d296f885.png

• Like 1

@stanislas69 the most recent one pyromod o millennium ad, I deleted the previous one and used the current one. Windows 10 Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M, recent drivers and  the backup integrated graphics card Intel HD graphics 530

• Like 1

Just now, asterix said:

@stanislas69 the most recent one pyromod o millennium ad, I deleted the previous one and used the current one. Windows 10 Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M, recent drivers and  the backup integrated graphics card Intel HD graphics 530

Mmmh, I thought I tested, weird...

Found this while play testing:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't remember doing that.

@stanislas69 i got the files of the heavy cavalry helmet laying in my mod folder should i commit? (template is champion cavalry but isn't trainable yet)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6d208b70a901d63fa6bce6bccd13127d.png

On 6/1/2018 at 10:10 PM, Alexandermb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b85a40cb35ffd977c643ec7a4462049d.png

• Like 1

Yes you should. Maybe it could be trainable in the fortress. Do not forget to update the issue related to the heavy cavalry here. We will need an icon for it.

• Like 1

@Alexandermb some nice saddles plus another texture without the chamfrons would complete that guy. :) Could you also refit the Anglo-Saxon helmet meshes? I added a new head actor which doesn't clip with the helm (german_a.xml) Thanks!

• Like 1

Renamed both chinese/zapotecs special ships to their respective range for allow PETRA to handle them (Stats remain unchanged):

• Zapo canoe > Zapo Bireme
  • Chinese Tower > Chinese Quinquereme

There was a bug relating to petra because of the lack of ships from the zapo civ (or maybe it was xion but i don't think so, Zapotecs were the ones standing idle in the shore waiting for a ship)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c2cc4957f14556cd718c1d6f7e3b68b8.png

6 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Renamed both chinese/zapotecs special ships to their respective range for allow PETRA to handle them (Stats remain unchanged):

• Zapo canoe > Zapo Bireme
  • Chinese Tower > Chinese Quinquereme

There was a bug relating to petra because of the lack of ships from the zapo civ (or maybe it was xion but i don't think so, Zapotecs were the ones standing idle in the shore waiting for a ship)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.c2cc4957f14556cd718c1d6f7e3b68b8.png

To figure out post the interestinglog.html  :)

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

@stanislas69 here is crashlog if it helps you 

crashlog.txt

Not really gonna help because it won't say what texture is broken. What you can do is open Atlas and test every model from the civ/mod to figure out which one breaks the game

Ok @stanislas69 so I finally managed to play it without that dialog, last time when I deleted the pyromod file i forgot to delete also in my documents/onedrive/my games/0ad/ also the mod and the other ones that is why it bugged out because it was linked to the previous versions after I deleted them all it stopped but even if one of them was there it continued to bug even though I was playing the latest pyromod.

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

Ok @stanislas69 so I finally managed to play it without that dialog, last time when I deleted the pyromod file i forgot to delete also in my documents/onedrive/my games/0ad/ also the mod and the other ones that is why it bugged out because it was linked to the previous versions after I deleted them all it stopped but even if one of them was there it continued to bug even though I was playing the latest pyromod.

So it's fixed ?

13 minutes ago, asterix said:

@stanislas69 also do not forget to update the name from Delingr to Xýlo and the readme files in mods.

Yes I will.

EDIT: Done.