[R26472] Diplomacy menu broken + (Use friendly territory+ Friendly vision icons switched)

Purgator_

• Purgator_ changed the title to [R26472] Diplomacy menu broken + (Use friendly terrain + Friendly vision icons switched)
  • Purgator_ changed the title to [R26472] Diplomacy menu broken + (Use friendly territory+ Friendly vision icons switched)
4 hours ago, Silier said:

I switched them because a bird carrying a branch made no sense to represent "Cartography." The map icon makes 10x more sense. I can change it back, but it's getting really irritating how every minor art change is being nitpicked.

27 minutes ago, Freagarach said:

^ That, @wowgetoffyourcellphone. The change itself may be not bad, but there are thousands of users (okay, just a lot) that rely on only the icon. (Also the map has the arrows representing diaspora.)

time to make some new map.... Icon in this case.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
clarification

Guys, there are several things that people are "used to" that are changed every alpha. Also, should we not improve or fix things just because people are used to them being broken or poor? :) I think in this case, the major issue is actually that the portraits are simply switched, rather than completely changed. Simply switching them as I did does indeed cause unnecessary confusion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1