What are ya'll doing for Christmas?

Staying home. (I'm not Christian, so I don't really do anything special on Christmas.)

And I'll probably be watching RotK EE. Not any significance of the date. I just plan on watching that a lot over winter break.

Hopefully working on 0AD texutres.

And definitely doing lots of math. (I do that every day.)

24th : Usually we are alone, me my sister and parents. This year, we are even lonelier, since my sister is in California (close to Los Angeles I think). On the evening, we make a great car tour, looking to house decoration all over the place, then we come back and open our fiew gifts.

25th : Father's family coming, we'll probably have both aunts who live in Mtl and my grand-parents. And that disgusting "Boeuf aux Légumes" (Boiled beef with all sorts of boiled traditional vegetables : not that I hate the vegetables used, but I hate beef and favor chicken or pork)

Scattered through Christmas vacation we host a lot of people, usually friends more than family member, but family member as well.

New year's eve (31st): We usually have a champagne on that day at midnight, and a small buffet instead of supper (dinner for most people out of Quebec).

Well, that's about it. And I'll probably wont be able to join WFG as much as I am used to.

I usually also follow the year change on Net with esperantophones all over the world. Quite fun to follow the wave of the year (from Kiribati to Hawaii).

Argilius : That was too easy!

I'm a part of a choir our friends put together as the piano player, and we're going to be performing somewhere sometime soon. (no idea where :P and I'm not doing piano during the singing right now as my teacher decided to put together a cd because of not being able to give me enough time to learn them. They're pretty difficult.)

My grandparents are also coming down from Arkansas the 27th to celebrate with us. They happen to like buffets, so we always go once or twice whenever they come, and it is usually the most important day, like a Birthday or Holiday. (the best part is the eating ;) jk) They usually spoil us. :P I usually get 50$ to choose a present. (I'm using it for my comp)

Im really busy on Christmas, fist me and my family wake up and open presents, them im going to my aunts house with my dads side of the family for brunch. Then back to my house and some of my aunts uncles and cousins come over. Then On Monday im going to my grandpas house with all my moms side of the family, which is alot (I have 13 cousins on that side of the family), then we celebrate Christmas over there