This Is Just Stupid

Weird. Hmm, maybe I should have tried turning it off then on again. I'm known for never turning my phone of and I really never do, It's been on for weeks because I leave it on charge overnight every night so I have no need to turn it off. Then I lost all signal for no reason and waited for a signal to come back for 2 days then I tried turning it off then on and it worked... hehe

I dislike cell phones very much :P

Every day after school (about 2 minutes after school that is) about half the people in my school pull out their phones and call their 'cool' friends I suppose...

What, you can't go another 10 minutes to get home and talk to them online?

And why do people need to call each other during school?

I guess I'm just old-fashioned, I enjoy being 'disconnected' every once and awhile, although my parents probably do not like that so much. I have a cell phone, but use it for about 1 minute a month just so my minutes roll over.

B-)

Well in australia we are always told never to charge our phones up every(except by the phone battery companies) night because it reduces the total power capacity of the phone battery. You are ment to let it completely run out of charge before chargin it up again. I have found this to be true from experience however it might be something the aussie companies do to make us get more batteries. :P

Besides I never use my ohone anyway so whats it matter to me.

That is silly. Nobody uses batteries with memory anymore.

For those of you that don't know, batteries with memory remember how much they were depleted when you charge them. So the next time you use them they need to be recharged at the same point that they were at when they were recharged previously reducing the amount of time the battery works and the amount of energy it stores, but like i said, all 21st century batteries are memory free.

I don't need a cell phone yet, so, I'll remember that turn on then off technique for when I get one! :P

Yeah, with the battery chargers that don't have trickle charge you really have to drain the battery first.

My rechargable camera batterys' (I use AA for my cam.) charger has trickle charge, and the batterys are supposed to never loose life from what the box said. they're those Duracel IC3 batterys. :)