Whats the biggest difference between American ...

Know what? I live in the "fattest" state in the U.S. (Indiana), and let me tell you - it's SUMMERTIME here. Know how I can tell? I see a whole bunch of girls walking around looking like the girl on the left. Seriously, the American "obesity" issue is seriously overstated, especially in foreign countries looking for anything and everything to criticize America about. Where I am from, more women my age look like the woman on the left, than look like the woman on the right (and I'm sure they ALL eat Fast Food once in a while too!).

PS: On a lighter note, I have it on good authority that the main "difference" between European girls and American girls is that the European ones will admit that they're "easy" - the American ones lie about it. LOL.

(beer.gif

Lol ... your last line is probably true ... :indifferent:

Anyway, those girls who are like the one on the left probably go and eat fast food too, but they go and have exercise after ... while in Europe, people don't eat as much fast food ... and at the same time, they practice sports as much ...

PS: great picture ZeZar ... I loved it :worship: too bad it weren't larger, I could have placed it as my desktop image :wine:

:worship: i have seen that picture many times

I use to have freinds that started somking at 13 so i stopped hanging arond them i need to get out of that kinda of crowd and found some new freinds oh well life goes on :indifferent: i feel bad for all kids that think think they have to do this stuff so young.

Frankly, I can tolerate many things. If it was up to me, I'd probably let the picture stay since the majority tolerated it. And also, in my life expierence I found out that almost anything can be criticzied by someone, no matter what it is. But know let us get back OT.... :indifferent:

You can tolerate not having that there, while the other forumer can't tolerate having it there. It harms no one by taking it away, but it causes harm by being there.

This is my reasoning. :indifferent: Thanks for putting it into words, SoggyFrog!

BTW - I removed the picture *before* I saw Uppy's comment. I posted after I removed it. (Note that I said "I removed" in the past tense)

Anyway, back on topic :worship: