Any Forum Mods that you'd like to have ?

DarkAngelBGE

@tim: Where is the list with the highest posts per day?

I tried the link but there were only "total posts", "Join day" and "Currency".

On the forum index, click on "Today's top 10 posters" near the bottom. (above the user list)

Yeah, the new option won't be there because he hasn't added it yet. :D

• 3 weeks later...

just had an idea....could we have a mod that tells us if we already posted in the thread we're viewing...and if yes, then it could show us the posts we've made :)

I could use it, cause some ppl just keep bringing back old thread :P and then I don't know if I've already answered to it...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the double-post, but here's another idea (that will probably be hard to implement)

Make it so that, when you press add reply, the last post is stored in a hidden input tag.

Then, when the post is processed, if there are any posts after the stored number, put at the top of the post something like

This posted was posted in response to post #20

I sometimes make the mistake of clicking on "mark all read" after I visit all the new posts in one forum, thus I have to search in all the others for the new posts because the "mark all read" affects also the others forums. So you can either, make it that it only affects one forum at a time or do a "view new posts" that displays all the new posts in all three forums.

I dunno if I'm being clear here...but if ya need any explanations, just ask :P And if it isn't possible to make, then, too bad, I'll just get used to it :P

• 2 months later...