What You Do The Worst In School

Exams stress me out, in particular those with questions which don't directly pertain to the material, but require some thought before answering the question. Also, it seems to me that the distribution of points in the exam is seldom in my favor... But maybe that's just me.

I participate a whole lot, do my homework whenever I can, take notes all the time, I'm pretty good at writing essays, and usually can plan ahead for long term assignments. Recently I've been having trouble with that because a lot of exams got in the way, so I'm turning in a History paper 3 days late tomorrow...

If there's one thing I had to say that's hard about school, it's being good at all the classes you take. It's like juggling 10 balls and keeping them all in the air! (History, Bible, Math, Heb Lit, Heb Composition, Bio, Comp Sci, Arabic, Traffic, English)

I absolutely suck at notetaking, but this far that hasn't been too much of a problem. Then again, I never get things done early for longterm assignments either, when I'm working alone. However, when working in groups I tend to do things earlier for some reason, and be quite far ahead...

Essays is another thing I hardly ever do well in, mostly since I like to just say what I think, skip basically all the adjectives and such. Teachers don't seem to like that for some reason... :D

I'm worst at taking notes though, so I voted for that :D

Basicaly i was so hooked by other things (girls, guitar playing, hockey...) that i did not realize i only did the minimum to get through my classes and i thought that every subject was worth. Thus, even if i knew i liked history, i failed to understand that thos was my real interest. This led me to choose biology at the University, after three years i quitted and switched to history, where i'm still bogged down (not easy to study, have a family and work, anyway) :D

So let me give you this counseil to you: stick to what interests you as much as you can... :D

I'm noctorious in my class for never studying for tests, and always doing well on them :P

I also never take notes, and procrastinate just about every essay and project. I'm really not a model student, but I squeak out a 4.4 GPA while doing two sports :P I really need to work on my essays though, it's difficult for me to organise my thoughts and get the word lengths...

• 1 month later...