Looking for a Streamer

Hi all,

Unknown Player and I are organizing a weekly event on Youtube. We would like to live stream during a 4v4 pro team game with commentary. 

We would like to collaborate with a streamer. Our main purpose is here to create something like a league that not depend on players. We saw how hard to schedule 1v1 during The first 0ad championship. Sometimes it took weeks to finish the games. 

According to our experience, most pro players are in the lobby seeking for a team game between 18.00 to 21.00 (UTC). So it can be a good idea to broadcast one of those matches with some interviews/commentary or even Q&A. Nowadays, the 0ad community is growing. We believe that bringing an attraction to pro team games can add extreme value from newbies to pro players. 

We have some rough ideas about this event: 

-We would like to broadcast only one game. There are several reasons for doing this. First of all, it's easy to organize with a few people who are behind this event. Secondly, we're trying to bring good quality games with pro players, but it's regularly. Creating an event that needs effortless. Since we play at least 3 days of the week. It can be season to season like a league. 

-Initial rules are like this: 

- No spec allowed (Watch on "Streamer's" Channel)
- Game start at ~19:00 (UTC)
- No players who make lag
- Best players have priority to play
- Hosted by "Unknown_Player"

Rules:
No dance
No wonder

Map
Mainland
200 pop
Autumn
Normal size

Our current plan is hosting a game on Sundays at ~19.00 (UTC) by Unknown Player. And I'll assist to live stream and coordination stuff. There will be other commentators too. For now, we're curious if we can find a streamer in the community who can livestream in her/his channel with commentary.

Are you interested in this project? Do you know a streamer who can collaborate with us?  Let us know what you think about it.

Also, we are capable of creating graphics like this:

01_Unknown_Classic_Pro_Announcement_Draft.thumb.jpeg.15552b1a2efa58fe01d372dddd7ad286.jpeg

Have a nice day!

See you.

• Like 5

You should be able to find a few people who have streamed 0AD video's before in the "0AD on Youtube" thread. You might have better luck asking those people directly on youtube because they don't usually have accounts on this forum.

MayorceteGaming for example is a relatively high profile youtuber who recently streamed a 0AD MP game and has done a number of videos on 0AD before (he's a fan). Though he's Spanish speaking...

Edited by Sundiata
  • Like 3

True pros don't always play mainland :) host some pro Jebel Barkal matches too!

Players who I know do stream:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sundiata said:

You should be able to find a few people who have streamed 0AD video's before in the "0AD on Youtube" thread. You might have better luck asking those people directly on youtube because they don't usually have accounts on this forum.

MayorceteGaming for example is a relatively high profile youtuber who recently streamed a 0AD MP game and has done a number of videos on 0AD before (he's a fan). Though he's Spanish speaking...

Yes, I heard about it. Also, a Turkish Youtuber has made a video about the game. So, we know where all nubs come from. :) 

Also, we are looking for someone who knows how to play at least a medium player. Because there will be commentary during the game. He/She can mention some recent or pro tactics so everyone benefits from it. Or recent updates... the current condition of the players etc. I imagine that like a league not depends on a particular player but also only high-level players at the first.

Thanks for your advice. We do it if can't find someone on the forum.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nani said:

True pros don't always play mainland :) host some pro Jebel Barkal matches too!

Players who I know do stream:

We contacted with Tom And Valihrant. I knew Agora but haven't contacted yet. On my list.

We definitely considering events like you said. I believe if we can solve the basics and gain a small amount of experience we can make different things. 

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

As I said to Unknown player I could maybe do it but with a lot of drawbacks. I have monotone voice with bad english pronoucing, on top of having dubious quality micro (i think i had problems about volume), I don't use camera hotkeys and I have 4Mbps upload speed (if you mean live streaming). That's what you pay for getting my understanding of the game :P

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Feldfeld said:

As I said to Unknown player I could maybe do it but with a lot of drawbacks. I have monotone voice with bad english pronoucing, on top of having dubious quality micro (i think i had problems about volume), I don't use camera hotkeys and I have 4Mbps upload speed (if you mean live streaming). That's what you pay for getting my understanding of the game :P

@Feldfeld you must sell yourself not the other way around :whistling:

4 hours ago, Sundiata said:

he is Bilingual , he study in American (USA) school in Guatemala. 

his name in the forum is @Revan Shan

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 2