Yes no? No yes? maybe?

chaosislife13

Could someone please for the love of chaos fix the direction of the yes/no buttons on the somewhat annoying "are you sure you wanna do that?" menus? i'm used to Yes - No being the order, so when I try to exit a map quickly, i can't because i keep hitting no. Then when I accidentally hit the close program button earlier despite trying to hit no, no was on the wrong side, so I ended up hitting yes instead. Srsly guys stop trolling me. Oh and I wouldn't mind if someone told me a way to quitquitquitjustbloodyquitalreadysoIcanfixwhatIscrewedup, without having to deal with the in-game uac, that would be grand.

hmmm, that does make sense, for me, it's english as primary so LEFT TO RIGHT (stop going by the picture of yerself in the mirror) is my default unless I'm reading upside down or something. Should prolly read the comps language settings, but I fear that may not work as most windows tech docs are in english, so say Chinese users may set it to english so they don't have to run answers to how to questions thru a translator first.

Edited by chaosislife13

Oh and I wouldn't mind if someone told me a way to quitquitquitjustbloodyquitalreadysoIcanfixwhatIscrewedup, without having to deal with the in-game uac, that would be grand.

On Windows just use Alt+F4 to close the application without any confirmation screens etc, I don't remember if there are similar ways on other OSs, but I would assume there are.

I was thinking that he just wanted to end a match and start over, not close the game out. If he does want to close the game out, there should also be a "close window" "X" button on most platforms. As far as I know, that will not prompt first so there won't be an issue with the dialogs. ALT+F4 will work fine too.

Edited by WhiteTreePaladin

I was thinking that he just wanted to end a match and start over, not close the game out. If he does want to close the game out, there should also be a "close window" "X" button on most platforms. As far as I know, that will not prompt first so there won't be an issue with the dialogs. ALT+F4 will work fine too.

That should only appear when playing in windowed mode though ;) So I'd say Alt+F4 is more generally useful :)

i don't really get how that would matter, you have to close out the game in order to test any new changes don't you? I know the maps throw errors like crazy if you change something between saves.

Many of the scripts hotload on save, so changes are reflected immediately. This is really helpful for working on things like the GUI.

• 3 weeks later...