New Map "Aspec (2)". You can choose two sizes.

Finished 16.08.2013. "Aspec Desert" - the size is "Very large" like a eight-player map.

Finished 20.08.2013. "Aspec" - "Medium"-sized like a three-player map. It has walls added at boarder-region. You starting with 4 civic centers, enemy-AI begins with 3 civic centers.

Both versions are 2 player maps, player 1 Macedonians vs. AI Carthaginians

Aspec Desert.zip

Aspec.zip

New version:

Finished 09.04.2014. "Aspec Desert 2" here: http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18383&p=288650

Edited by FMZSchotter
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good question. Good you ask me. Trying to formulate a

listing (realtime) :afro:

3rd base with natural resources in the immediate vicinity
(ger=in unmittelbarer Nähe).
And fishes, (african) tilapia.
terrain textures
Removed water painting from the bottom of the river.
'Cause the linear transition/texture-change from
Water 1 (light) to Desert sand wet was too heavy.
Roads and paths (real paths) paved (ger=gepflastert)
or Sand: Desert rough
Trees & bushes
Landscape moddelation about 3/4 of map
extra landscape features, for example little mud-
quicksand-holes (ger=Schlamm-Treibsand-Löcher)
(without functional).
Edited by FMZSchotter

Good idea for the trap system. Once we have caves. we can have thos holes in the ground too and make units disappear.

In the meantime we could solve it using triggers, making units disappear completely if walking over that spot.

Nice maps. We really need a map collection. The ModManager would be perfect for this, in the meantime we can collect it in a repository.

The banner is also nice. Did 0AD win this prize? Not even heard of it.

Good idea for the trap system. Once we have caves. we can have thos holes in the ground too and make units disappear.In the meantime we could solve it using triggers, making units disappear completely if walking over that spot.Nice maps. We really need a map collection. The ModManager would be perfect for this, in the meantime we can collect it in a repository.The banner is also nice. Did 0AD win this prize? Not even heard of it.

or an animation.

That was the Sourceforge Project of the Month about a year ago ;) a bit before you joined Hephaestion :lol:

Incredible. :D Did I introduce the failure? I still wonder why community reaction to the PetraAI is so small. It's so awesome, with siege structures used... and nothing from the community. Crazy.

Feels like my small circle of 80 fellows in middleearth ventures were even more active. :D Nono, just kidding. The community is great! So many good ideas!! Just like blenderartists!! I'm happy I've joined. And I seriously hope I will not do harm to 0AD with my enthusiasm. Perhaps I should row back a bit.

Didn't know of that.

The map looks interesting. A real desert ... :D In the last weeks we had Sahara dust around in Europe. Usually goes to the Caribbean. This is what your desert reminds me of.

The unis will cross it easily with their giant speed in comparison to the map's sizes that we currently can perform.

The Sea in the North, wait, is it the South? - is it crossable? Looks like a good ranged units standoff. Is a story connected to it. It's looks quite specific, a scenario or skirmish map we could include into the main game?

Edit: Thanks for the link. I need the location for the mod manager. So you helped me out. (and fcxSania)

Edited by Hephaestion