marga_ Posted Thursday at 14:06 Share Posted Thursday at 14:06 I'm a 3d general Artist, I have experience with 3D modelling, UV unwrap, hight-poly/low-poly asset, and I know how to use Krita/Photoshop 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted Thursday at 16:13 Share Posted Thursday at 16:13 Do you have a portfolio ? Or anything you'd like to improve / work on on the game ? Welcome 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marga_ Posted 18 hours ago Author Share Posted 18 hours ago here is my portfolio https://www.Artstation.com/Margab I'd like to help with props/characters/environment 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lopess Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Congratulations, you are very talented! Obs: The correct link uses lowercase letters. https://www.artstation.com/margab 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago is a very high level that you have. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago You should check https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/wiki/BasicAnimationImplementation and https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/wiki/Basic3DImplementation depending on how technical you are. Do you have prefered means of communication ? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago (edited) There are 2 things we don't have in the game. Renders for the campaign. Stylo AoE or older games that used them to decorate campaign menus. The other thing is actor modeling and new models. And the other thing is combat animations. We don't have animations with two-handed swords or unconventional weapons. Animations with Halberds Edited 7 hours ago by Nicolaus_von_Kues 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marga_ Posted 3 hours ago Author Share Posted 3 hours ago thank you for the info. I'll start from the top: Renders to decorate for the campaign menus. Is there any requirements/suggestions/desire?: Stylo AoE or older games (camera angle, painted style)? Objects? (book, sorrow, bowl,ancient bottles) / essential items? Quantity? is there a guide line/story to follow? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Sadly, no, there isn't which is why I don't think it's a good first task. For the animations you can use this blend https://trac.wildfiregames.com/browser/art_source/trunk/art/meshes and animations/skeletal/biped_meshes_and_animations.zip 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted 22 minutes ago Share Posted 22 minutes ago Hi @marga_, I'm only seeing mention of animations from @Stan`, not from you, so I'm not sure if I missed something.. I think they are a different skillset then modeling? However if you are actually into animations I would love for you to consider helping with some that would heavily enhance : With the above, units can be kicked away, staggering, and they can charge (attack while moving, or attack while turning). Each of them would look so much nicer with proper animations! If this is something that get your interest, it could be very helpful. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now