marga_ Posted Thursday at 14:06 Share Posted Thursday at 14:06 I'm a 3d general Artist, I have experience with 3D modelling, UV unwrap, hight-poly/low-poly asset, and I know how to use Krita/Photoshop 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stan` Posted Thursday at 16:13 Share Posted Thursday at 16:13 Do you have a portfolio ? Or anything you'd like to improve / work on on the game ? Welcome 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
marga_ Posted 5 hours ago Author Share Posted 5 hours ago here is my portfolio https://www.Artstation.com/Margab I'd like to help with props/characters/environment 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lopess Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Congratulations, you are very talented! Obs: The correct link uses lowercase letters. https://www.artstation.com/margab Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted 47 minutes ago Share Posted 47 minutes ago is a very high level that you have. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now