Perzival12 Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 17 hours ago, ShadowOfHassen said: Oh, that's a good idea. I'll put the reason I close the issue in the issue itself so we have it. I may also compile some of the bigger/ cooler issues here for people if they want to pick up If you’ll make a list of the non engine related ones, I’ll maybe take a look and see if there’s anything I could work on. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Atrik Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 6 minutes ago, Perzival12 said: If you’ll make a list of the non engine related ones, I’ll maybe take a look and see if there’s anything I could work on. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues?labels=-24 Here you go 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShadowOfHassen Posted July 6 Author Share Posted July 6 7 hours ago, Perzival12 said: If you’ll make a list of the non engine related ones, I’ll maybe take a look and see if there’s anything I could work on. I'll see what there is. If you can animate / model there are a LOT of animal models that are 90% done and then can be added to the game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicolaus_von_Kues Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/4117#issuecomment-141410 This one is interesting and is more related to balance and gameplay. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Perzival12 Posted July 7 Share Posted July 7 16 hours ago, ShadowOfHassen said: I'll see what there is. If you can animate / model there are a LOT of animal models that are 90% done and then can be added to the game. I can animate and do a bit of modeling, but I'm a novice (most of my models are made by chopping and screwing other models together). 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShadowOfHassen Posted July 8 Author Share Posted July 8 7 hours ago, Perzival12 said: I can animate and do a bit of modeling, but I'm a novice (most of my models are made by chopping and screwing other models together). If you want you can try to finish some of the 70% done new animals here are a few https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/1983 https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/1993 https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/2003 there's most of the info in the forum post that the issue links to. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Obelix Posted August 3 Share Posted August 3 On 24/12/2025 at 2:50 PM, ShadowOfHassen said: For example, here's one that suggests that lower health units could move slower. It's an interesting idea, but one I'm not exactly sure is one that 0 A.D. is ever going to have. https://gitea.wildfiregames.com/0ad/0ad/issues/2091 See Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Itms Posted August 3 Share Posted August 3 I am catching up with a long backlog of unread stuff from a couple months of absence, so I am seeing the excellent housekeeping work you folks have been performing on the issues. Great job and thanks! 1 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Thalatta Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago (edited) @ShadowOfHassen your concerns are quite relevant. There's a lot to be closed from those 1.6k issues, and for the rest, to be discussed. I'd start from the older ones and start either closing them (they can be reopened if really needed, this is how things are done in my experience in other fields) or classifying them, but we would need to agree on categories and have discussions for where to move them around. We could have a thread with the first post containing the gitea links among these categories being constantly edited, along a decision tree explaining the process. In the example below, most things would go to "Arguable", if it doesn't have much support or it's too game-breaking, goes to "Unlikely", and if most disagree to implement it, it's closed, while if people agree it should be eventually implemented, it would go to either "Easy" or "Difficult", depending on the work it would take to do so (then there could be sub categories regarding "Animation", "Engine", whatever, for those interested, to find things more easily). Maybe "Accepted" and "Underway" could also be useful. Edited 51 minutes ago by Thalatta Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now