Graphic Designer Application - Melody E.

Position: Graphic Designer, possible Video Editor

Do you understand that Wildfire Games is a non-commercial project, work for 0 A.D. is volunteer, and work is done for free? Yes

Do you agree to distribute all your work for Wildfire Games under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license? Yes

Are you sure you are not wanting to work on something programming related? (Then you don't need to send in an application form.) Yes

Name: Melody E.

Email: 

Availability: 6-10 hours per week

Skills and Experience: I've done UI for an in-development indie game for another volunteer group for the past 6 years. 

Motivation: I love video games and I want to contribute to something I enjoy.

Personality: I am a goofy, ambitious artist with a love for anything creative, from visual art, to poetry, to music.

Short Essay: I found out about Wildfire Games a few years ago, and I played the demo fro 0 A.D. I want to be a part of a team who is determined to release content into the world for others to enjoy, as well as build my own skills.

Interests and Hobbies: Anything creative: radio, mixes, and definitely poetry... I love a good poem, and performing it is next-level.

Staff: No

Community: moddb.com and indiedb.com

Favorite Game: Grand Theft Auto 5 and the Far Cry series

Work Examples: Feel free to view my portfolio at https://claflinnsbeprc.wixsite.com/mevans

• Like 2

Welcome @whiteebony82!

In regards to the encyclopedia GUI page, it is in stage of finalization already, so the necessary UI elements have already been created. And for doing that all by myself, I'm pretty happy with result.

However, the design is not set into stone. And in fact, I'd appreciate if you could take a look at it, test it out and tell me what you think could be improved.
We could also meet on platform of your choice to talk about the details. Feel free to PM me!

• Like 2