Housing places in the barracks and fortresses.

Sun Wukong

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

You must take action and not just say things

So that later my work was thrown into the trash with the rest of the mods? No thanks. If you don't need it, then I don't need it all the more. I finished. If the mod does not get into the core - this is a waste of time. Only a person for whom this is a "hobby" can afford such a thing.

Just now, Sun Wukong said:

If the mod does not get into the core -

Your patch must be approved by other programmers, like Vlad and Stan. But if you come up with good excuses then they will approve of it.

The Han getting sword cav from the start was my idea. I made a patch and they committed it.

4 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

The Han getting sword cav from the start was my idea. I made a patch and they committed it.

I don't remember a sword patch causing as much butthurt as living quarters in the barracks. As a policeman from Honduras said: "I have no chance.":gunsmilie:

It's good that he doesn't know Russian and what the word honduras means in Russian.:rofl:

Edited by Sun Wukong

39 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

гондурас?

Why can't you just be nice like defc0n @rossenburg

It doesn't matter if my offer is accepted or not, what matters is that it sticks in the memory. Eventually, sooner or later, they will resurface in your memory, but now you will think that you are their author. Agree, it is much more pleasant to implement "your own ideas" than someone else's.

You know, when your sticky notes are regularly ripped off the fridge, the best way to get your message across is to take a nail and scratch it on the fridge itself.

fatharani-yasmin-sun-wukong-red-handed.thumb.jpg.6b8a26ebe51312cd16485fea3db2a477.jpg

Edited by Sun Wukong

6 hours ago, Sun Wukong said:

I don't remember a sword patch causing as much butthurt as living quarters in the barracks

Its all about whether people agree with your ideas, amazingly enough 0ad is run as a democracy in many cases, such as voting on community mod changes. If you want to gauge how much people like your idea, make a mod and put it into next community mod vote.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sun Wukong said:

I don't remember a sword patch causing as much butthurt as living quarters in the barracks. As a policeman from Honduras said: "I have no chance.":gunsmilie:

Thats simply because the swordcav in p1 patch was good (balance, differentiation, etc, etc, etc,) and the last 5 things you have suggested are bad (numerous reasons). 

Your complete absence of respect for anyone is creepy.

Edited by real_tabasco_sauce