Housing places in the barracks and fortresses.

Sun Wukong

10 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

When people first come to your game, they don't know about all the mods. They are used to the fact that the game should be ready out of the box, and not hand-assembled piece by piece here and there, like the corpse of a Frankstein monster. And the first thing they see is good design, completely killed by restrictions and some vague concepts, and it seems that the developers themselves do not know what they want

Well, you are very bad used to it.

The best and most popular games are the ones with mods.

It is almost always a way to give life to the original game several times.( Look at Minecraft).

The second thing is that this was the wish of The original developers of this project.

We know what we want, what we don't know is how we want it.

As I have said repeatedly this is definitely not for you.

You are looking for a completely different game somewhere else.

And no matter how many times you say it you're not going to change our minds.

So no matter how many insults, how many attacks, how many salads, or say that our players are invalids (cripples), or whatever you can think of to say.

It doesn't matter, what does your opinion matter to us?

I mean it's not constructive if it's not constructive then you can let loose.

We are interested in people like us, not in people who come to tell us what to do.

In other words for people like us people like you are a zero to the left.

I'm sorry I have to do this because it's true I'm not interested in people who don't like the game.

This simply means that you have the wrong forum of the wrong place to come to give your opinion.

What I want to know is how long will what I'm telling you fit in your head?

There is no way that repeating over and over again expletives will change our minds, we don't care.

7 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:
35 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Mirror is another recent mod, made by a user from China, it is almost like 0AD except it removes the concept of citizen soldiers.

I don't understand what's stopping you from putting these pieces together into one puzzle?

You don't have to know and I don't have to tell you. That has already been made clear.

If asking the same question over and over again is foolishnes at this point.

All the people who wanted and could answer you, have already answered you, the rest will not pay attention to you, they are too busy.

22 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

We are interested in people like us, not in people who come to tell us what to do.

Do you know why the mod for Heroes 3 WoG once gained popularity? Because it allowed players to customize the game to their liking right from the game, having both classic mechanics and modified ones in one package. This led to an increase in the audience and the attraction of new programmers, which resulted in the creation of a HoTA mod that does not disfigure, but develops the classic game mechanics.

22 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

In other words for people like us people like you are a zero to the left.

It was clear from the very beginning. In fact, there is not much activity on your forum. As I expected - a game for a couple of players. As for the idiom "jumping on crutches", it implies spending huge resources on doing meaningless things. It's like pulling an owl on a globe.

18773_original.jpg.d4ceab45eb61c38c13db2975278fec86.jpg

Edited by Sun Wukong

4 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

It was clear from the very beginning. In fact, there is not much activity on your forum. As I expected - a game for a couple of players. As for the idiom "jumping on crutches", it implies spending huge resources on doing meaningless things. It's like pulling an owl on a globe.

And why should that matter so much to you?

With you there are 4 of us.

Look, we are not interested in suddenly having a million players overnight.

Here where you are going to ask yourself why if the question is very simple but I am not going to answer it.

Keep that in your mind. Because I do not intend to clarify this doubt.

6 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

Do you know why the mod for Heroes 3 WoG once gained popularity?

It's that your problem of asking the stupidest questions.

Why do I want popularity?

7 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

attraction of new programmers

Nor is it useful to have several programmers overnight.

Because you still have to manage all of them and most of them will end up leaving in a week.

It is better to do it with a small team, better distributed and better managed.

3 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

Since you seem to have been doing this for about 20 years, you deserve an award.:rofl:

3651_900.jpg

What does it matter? .... again nothing in your favor.

And you know what? I'd rather keep doing it for a thousand years.

It's rewarding.

Let's see what I am achieving by answering you?

Just having a good time and laughing at how many times I'm going to say no to your ideas because I have the upper hand.

No matter how many silly arguments you come up with I don't care.

My colleagues won't care either.

Why should they care what a rookie who just got here says?

But you'll say I've been doing it for years.

And yes, because it's exciting.

But you know what the answer to your proposals will be: Nope.

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

A good game, capable of more, rolls into some kind of garbage. No, I don't care anymore. The whole destiny is to gather dust with dead weight at SourcesForge with the rest of the unfinished garbage, because this is a "hobby".

5 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:
11 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

A good game, capable of more, rolls into some kind of garbage. No, I don't care anymore. The whole destiny is to gather dust with dead weight at SourcesForge with the rest of the unfinished garbage, because this is a "hobby

And you know what the answer to that is?

No I'm not going to listen to you and I'm not going to implement any of your ideas.

Or at least I'm not going to try to convince anyone that your days are good.

You know what else I'm doing without you noticing?

I'm making you sabotage yourself. For a garbage game, as you say; you are too interested in being here giving your opinion. Don't you think so?

It's a hobby, it doesn't have to be yours.

I already gave you the link to Cossacks, are you afraid of being ignored there?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Why should they care what a rookie who just got here says?

Probably because they created this forum themselves? Is it always possible to leave one closed chat with programmers and no longer read unnecessary opinions? Or is it too difficult for you, as well as to clean up the main site with the game? Oh yes... It's a "hobby".

1 minute ago, Sun Wukong said:

Probably because they created this forum themselves? Is it always possible to leave one closed chat with programmers and no longer read unnecessary opinions? Or is it too difficult for you, as well as to clean up the main site with the game? Oh yes... It's a "hobby"

Nope

I was your filter.

Tabasco was the good cop I was the bad cop.

After everything you said I don't think you stand a chance.

Now do you understand that I manipulated you so you wouldn't have a chance?

Why?

You have a bad attitude.

10 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Tabasco was the good cop I was the bad cop.

12 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Now do you understand that I manipulated you so you wouldn't have a chance?

You have in Spain, apparently very hot now. Heatstroke?

3 minutes ago, Sun Wukong said:

LoL. A chance for what? See beta version?:rofl:

I think you drank too much vodka, Ivan.

It's best to leave it at that.

No one will read you.

Third invitation to the Cossacks forum (are you going to be rude there too?).

You have in Spain, apparently very hot now. Heatstroke?

Nope no estoy en Europa.

5 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Third invitation to the Cossacks forum (are you going to be rude there too?).

Everything is fine with the Cossacks, but, as I see it, it will be much easier to persuade them to make an ancient game from scratch than to ask you to make a couple of minor movements in an already finished game.

@Sun Wukong please stop the argument. If you want, make your Cossacks mod. That would be grrat. It's been more than 2 pages and lion is not from Spain. Nub just click on his profile and you see where he is from. Spanish speakers aren't always from Spain.

@Stan`i think the last 2 pages can be deleted

@Lion.Kanzeni recommend ignore this Cossacks troll and go to sleep

• Thanks 1

Everything is fine with the Cossacks, but, as I see it, it will be much easier to persuade them to make an ancient game from scratch than to ask you to make a couple of minor movements in an already finished game.

Fine. Now go... ;)

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

@Sun Wukong please stop the argument. If you want, make your Cossacks mod. That would be grrat. It's been more than 2 pages and lion is not from Spain. Nub just click on his profile and you see where he is from. Spanish speakers aren't always from Spain.

@Stan`i think the last 2 pages can be deleted

@Lion.Kanzeni recommend ignore this Cossacks troll and go to sleep

You make me smile. :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

Cossacks mod.

I don't want to make Cossacks out of this game. All I did was suggest adding a couple of living quarters to the barracks, which caused a lot of protests. And some incomprehensible dude from Honduras began to tell that he was an evil policeman. Perhaps the sun baked his head?

Edited by Sun Wukong

Just now, Sun Wukong said:

All I did was suggest adding a couple of living quarters to the barracks, which caused a lot of protests.

It's normal. Very few things get done after being proposed on the forum. Your best bet is to make a mod then a patch. Maybe one of the Devs will commit it for you.

I've been proposing the same thing for 2 years and always ignored. You must take action and not just say things

• Thanks 1