-
Posts
369 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Asher
-
Ok, I was using "turreted" because that is what I used in the code. I added <TurretHolder> to the boat xml files. But I'll start saying "on deck" instead. Ok, I'll just start it out as a mod then, and then maybe make a PR
-
So, it seems there is a dispute whether it should be a mod or pull request, so I made a poll that ends at Now it is closed, because I have decided what I am going to do
-
Just clarifying, you are saying I should say "posted on deck" instead of turreted, because people think I mean something else? So, maybe if the bigger boats (like siege ships), could have the range bonus, but arrow and ram ships don't Yah, that makes sense, harder to hit a moving target, or harder to hit something when moving. Maybe I could make a mod or something that does that
-
Yes, maybe champions and cavalry units sink, but all others can swim The range bonus is for the turreted units, not the boat. Or maybe I don't understand what you are saying, could you explain please Shouldn't it do 200 some damage then, like the bolt shooter does I agree, I think the more you garrison, the more fire power it should have at close range
-
The only reason they have a range bonus, is when I tested it, it seemed like you had to get really close for the units to actually attack I didn't think about swimming. Maybe if they had like drowning effect, and can't fight, but you can send them to shore, or garrison them on a boat
-
Worked for me. Just did the pull request, #9221
-
Maybe I should have said it differently. The filter compatible mods was on, but it was showing r28 mods in red on the list
-
1 problem, the r29 version is checking depedncys for r28, so most are red in the download mods page
-
@Grautvornix, I could try implementing it, if you want. I don't think it would be that hard
-
-
That's what I was planning on doing, I am just not very familiar with JS, and was hoping someone could help with that
-
Also, do you think boats are a little too weak? In my mod, I had increased resistance and health on arrow ships and siege ships, and lowered damage on the ram ship. What do you think?
-
Yes, I had been thinking about doing other boat changes, and it looks like you already did them
-
Just downloaded it and tested it. I saw a mod that was yellow, some green, and some white. Also, the check for updates button worked. It seems to be working for me. Maybe being able to update mods from the main mod menu would be nice (though, it takes 5-7.324 seconds to get to the download page that it probably doesn't matter, and if you need to agree to the terms and conditions) Can that be a Pull Request?
-
Ok thanks @guerringuerrin! Would anybody want to help me with adding the eject units on boat death? Also, the PR is #9211
-
So, how do I make a PR, do I need to be added to a list of editors for the repo?
-
Ok, got it working!
-
How do I specify which one it should use when building? Actually, I think I figured that out...
-
But, it could just check what mods you currently have, and see if there is a newer version on modio. You could still have to agree to update
-
Would this just be in the download mods page? I think it would be nice to have the update checker in the main mod page
-
Hey, so just tried building it again, and ran into a spidermonkey error again 0:00.67 checking for target linker... 0:00.67 DEBUG: Executing: `/usr/bin/clang -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX26.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.15 -std=gnu99 --target=arm64-apple-darwin -Wl,-ld_classic,--version` 0:00.67 DEBUG: Executing: `/usr/bin/clang -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX26.sdk -mmacosx-version-min=10.15 -std=gnu99 --target=arm64-apple-darwin -Wl,-v` 0:00.67 ERROR: Failed to find an adequate linker *** Fix above errors and then restart with "./mach build" ERROR: SpiderMonkey build failed
-
Would you want to help with adding the script to turretholder.js that ejects units on destory?
-
I was planning to do a PR, but I couldn't get the game to build on my device. Do you want to help me, @Atrik?
-
So, I am trying to make an aura that increases range. How would I do that? { "value": "Attack/Ranged/Range", "multiply": 2 },
-
But is there a way to do that with turreting?
