Invisible fish

Yekaterina

15 minutes ago, Gurken Khan said:

Currently fish are jumping; maybe one has to know where they are, look closely and wait for it, but eventually a fish will jump.

Any feedback to my earlier suggestion to add a second layer of water?

The tuna doesn't jump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I experienced invisible fish (visible on the minimap but not in the scenery) with a25 RC2 the first time. Before three fish always jumped. I did not pay attention which kind of fish they were, though. Personally, I don't dislike showing fish jumping to make them more visible, but if that is not realistic or inappropriate for some kind of fish, then other solutions posted before are very nice. Thanks a lot! :)

@Stan`
Very nice! :thumbsup:

But why does the background change after 4 seconds?

Edited by Ceres

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

I experienced invisible fish (visible on the minimap but not in the scenery) with a25 RC2 the first time. Before three fish always jumped. I did not pay attention which kind of fish they were, though. Personally, I don't dislike showing fish jumping to make them more visible, but if that is not realistic or inappropriate for some kind of fish, then other solutions posted before are very nice. Thanks a lot! :)

Well, I think the fish are just supposed to be generic fish, except the tuna variant, which could just be generic too for purposes.

• Thanks 1