The Truth About Timmie :D

You can call Timmie almost everything, except for DarkAngelBGE.  :)

Amen to that. :muaha:

Well yeah, we both agreed that after one month real big feelings did not develop. I think she was just not right for me..her relation to ehr parents was incredible and I had to suffer from it. She also was not ounctual, at all meetings!

And as you know Timmie's (:P) time is very limited and that's why I cannot waste half an hour waiting for my gf. I had a book with me, just in case.. but I hate it when someone is not punctual.

So that stuff for an argument. In addition the relationship to her parents made us break up over our arguments that we had in that early stage.

Well about her parents: I mean it's cool and all, but when she calls me by the time she should be at my house and says she will be an hour late, because her mom wants to talk to her (because her mom didn't see her for half a day!), then I am like...umm...err... *opens editor*. :)

That's basically it. :lol: Next time I won't rush into a relationship that fast. I am not hunting anymore, I will just see if anything will develop. :P

Oki thanks Timmie :muaha:

Thanks good then, and really, i see what you mean. I think its good, dont rush too much, and thanks for the answers :lol:

Cya later, and remember, make a new thread about next girl :P

One more thing, about your mom, you didnt answer? Tell me if you dont want to, its just something i wanted to know :)

:muaha: you like that nick huh`? Just cant get enough of writing it?

I dont think he minds too much, though i PREFER to be called ZeZar (Though if people call me Oivi, no problem) though someone calls me WarLord in some forums, when i use WarLord_ZeZar as a nick, i dont like that, since my Nick is ZeZar, and my clan is WarLord.

It would be like calling all Tontoes for Tonto :?

because her mom wants to talk to her (because her mom didn't see her for half a day!)

Wow a HALF day, I understand it, after a HALF day I also need to talk with my mom for an HOUR. :lol:

Anyway, it's probably better this way, that's why you broke up, hmm nvm :muaha:

i PREFER to be called ZeZar

I prefer to be called Argalius or Arg, or Argi or ... well whatever, but if they call me Kevin, that isn't a big deal at all.