FRIENDS Finale

Hey man, Friends rules so totally. No comedy show is better. NON!!

Anyway, in Norway they are only sending old episodes, and will wait for the Autumn to see the final show.

And seriously, what too watch then? Old episodes?? I guess it must be Letterman show or something, with some help from Frasier, Raymond (Everybody loves him) and maybe Seinfeld (Though they dont send that show in Norway anymore..:worship: ) :lol: !!

I have only watched Friends twice, and that was 3 days ago when I couldn't change the channel.

hmm, really?

Cool, but you should watch it more. The first Friends Season i didnt think it was very good. But when i get the story, and get to know the caracters, i find it SO FUNNY :lol: !!! :worship:

shall I tell you what happened?

no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!

Am I making myself clear?

Great...

Well, anyway, the creators of FRIENDS are making a spinoff from the Joey character and he goes to Holleywood to persue his acting career, It looks like it'll be really funny.

Joey goes to Hollywood? heheh sweeeet!

Aldaron, mate, we are NOT on the 2nd season lol :) !!

We are about to get the rest of the last season. They were sending new episodes from the last season, but suddendly stopped. The manager in the TV said somethinga about better to send in the Winter. So we wont get the rest of the last season before the winter :P

For some reason, i saw that they were telling people how Friends ended in a newpaper (VG) but i didnt buy it, i will SEE, not read how it goes :P !!