What You Would Do...?

If you where trapped on a island, all alone, 100000 miles from land, it was a small island, with like 10 metres one way, and 20 the other.

There were 10 trees there, coconuts trees (...) so you had some food. And a river that gave you water! And there were allways some stuff that fled by, some food, so you where never hungry!

The Question is: One day a beautiful lady sailed by and said: You can either get ME, og 10 tons with food, drinks, a house, and some other good stuff!

WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

this was a bad one, i know..!

cheating!! you can't be a girl on the island. You first have to go through surgery and become a man :P

let's say it was a guy who was passing by :P

I would still take the boat and go back home :P with or without the guy (if he decides to stay can't do nothing about it). And I would pay a visit to shykre to ask why he didn't search for me :D

OK,new rules. (old ones, that wasnt said)!

1. The lady is magic, see becomes a Frog, if you take the house, and all that!

2. Who said something about a boat? She didnt arrive on a boat, she, eh, came from skies, BUT, she couldt fly you too, you were to heavy!

3. You are a MAN!

4. The reasen to take the lady is simple: She looks awsome, Some company is great! AND, some other stuff, i dunno!

Well, pretty simple. I can either have a house on a small island with no company whatsoever, or I can have an attractive female to keep me company. Easy choice.

It's not simply because she's female; it's simply because without company on a small island, you'd go nuts sooner or later, whether you have a house or not :P