Jump to content

Macedonian wonder


Tomcelmare
 Share

Recommended Posts

You forgot some of those roman shield additions. I'd make the props (vases + nature) not symmetrical to make them more interesting to look at.

Might want to add doors in the inner courtyard

That back building looks a bit dull compared to the front one,  could use some windows.

You've got some underground unused faces :)

Other than that it looks fine. :)
Keep up the good work!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

@Stan` cool thanks. I don't think that I'll keep working on this model for now, maybe in a couple of months I'll get back to it. To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit bored with it. If you want to finish it yourself, that would be great. If not, no problem : P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, m7600 said:

@Stan` cool thanks. I don't think that I'll keep working on this model for now, maybe in a couple of months I'll get back to it. To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit bored with it. If you want to finish it yourself, that would be great. If not, no problem : P

I know the frustration :) I'll see if more time to finish and pack it comes my way

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/7/2021 at 9:02 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Uh hi guise. How's this going?

Don't think this will be implemented in the next alpha, since @Stan` is busy with more finishing work. 

On 30/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, m7600 said:

...maybe in a couple of months I'll get back to it...

It's been "a couple of months" since they posted the above. Time to concede with my first sentence above?

Anyways, my impression on the current state of the palace model is... nearly done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, Carltonus said:

Don't think this will be implemented in the next alpha, since @Stan` is busy with more finishing work. 

It's been "a couple of months" since they posted the above. Time to concede with my first sentence above?

Anyways, my impression on the current state of the palace model is... nearly done.

 

Yes, it's been a couple of months, and I also said that maybe I would get back to it, I didn't say that I was definitely going to get back to it. I encourage you to finish the model yourself. The file is there, and the model is almost finished, you only need to adjust some details and do the ambient occlusion baking. If you don't know how to do it, you can find tutorials on this website on how to do both things, and you can also find tutorials on youtube on how to use Blender in general. Come on, let's see some initiative. I've already done 90% of the model, I invite you to do the other 10%.

Edited by m7600
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just the messenger here, nothing else. The only feature I have contributed currently is the proposed specific name for the building.

15 hours ago, m7600 said:

I encourage you to finish the model yourself. The file is there, and the model is almost finished, you only need to adjust some details and do the ambient occlusion baking.

Thanks for the offer, if only I had another computer with the space for such creative tools... expecting one sooner or later!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/08/2021 at 1:31 PM, m7600 said:

 

 

Yes, it's been a couple of months, and I also said that maybe I would get back to it, I didn't say that I was definitely going to get back to it. I encourage you to finish the model yourself. The file is there, and the model is almost finished, you only need to adjust some details and do the ambient occlusion baking. If you don't know how to do it, you can find tutorials on this website on how to do both things, and you can also find tutorials on youtube on how to use Blender in general. Come on, let's see some initiative. I've already done 90% of the model, I invite you to do the other 10%.

Bro, there's no need to get upset! People just want to see your hard work make it into the game so it can be enjoyed. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...