Two issues

gameboy

First, today, I tested the latest svn version: svn14764, found a problem: When I put the game back to full-screen mode switch from windowed mode (when I press Alt + Enter, I did not change the default file.) The screen goes black screen, the game crashes the operating system using the fertile win vista 32bit, Nvidia GTX650 graphics card, install the latest version of the driver:. Geforce334.89 Driver.

Error message:

ChangeDisplaySettings failed with status=-1

Call stack:

OnActivate (wsdl.cpp:853)

hWnd = (unavailable)

state = (unavailable)

__formal = (unavailable)

fMinimized = (unavailable)

changed_app_state = 0 (0x00)

buf = "failed with ret=-1"

context = [2048]

0 (0x00)

Call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)

errno = 13 (Insufficient access rights to open file)

OS error = 0 (no error code was set)

Second, find some warnings in the game, a warning message is:

<p class="warning">WARNING: planning new base</p>

<p class="warning">WARNING: treu</p>

crashlog.txt

Edited by gameboy

Once again, I tested the latest version of 0 AD, the problem remains. :unknw:

yes, I upgraded the latest graphics driver.
Before I installed the graphics card driver: GeForce 332.21 Driver, it works fine.
BTW: I did not change any display settings Thank you.!

Please help me, Yves! :notworthy:

maybe 0 AD does not support the new graphics driver.

Edited by gameboy

Hm, I just tested it and everything worked fine. (I'm running a GT610M with the latest video drivers)

ChangeDisplaySettings failed with status=-1
I did however get this error when I return from standby and the game was in full-screen mode when I entered it. Windowed mode and standby works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want open a new issue post i got these.

WARNING: planning new base

WARNING: treu

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/input.js line 2125 TypeError: position is undefined findIdleUnit([object Array])@gui/session/input.js:2125 __eventhandler151 (press)([object Object])@__internal(121) press:0

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/input.js line 2125 TypeError: position is undefined findIdleUnit([object Array])@gui/session/input.js:2125 __eventhandler151 (press)([object Object])@__internal(121) press:0

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/input.js line 2125 TypeError: position is undefined findIdleUnit([object Array])@gui/session/input.js:2125 __eventhandler152 (press)([object Object])@__internal(122) press:0

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 4519 reference to undefined property this.order.data.attackType

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/session/input.js line 2125 TypeError: position is undefined findIdleUnit([object Array])@gui/session/input.js:2125 __eventhandler152 (press)([object Object])@__internal(122) press:0

Engine exited successfully on 2014-03-07 at 01:26:42 with 599 message(s), 13 error(s) and 3 warning(s).

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/components/UnitAI.js line 4519 reference to undefined property this.order.data.attackType

These should be fixed now.

• Like 1

The Ai have lot of bugs but is better than last versions. But aegis is not superior to Aegis from A15. Need improve the system between attack, defend , survive, planning , re-planning and attack to weaken the human player or try to stop in.

Even I seen try to counter when is defending, or try to garrison units in structures. Other big issue is if I destroy their settlements ( other bases, they easily lost the match. I defending poorly his new settlements, even try to manage with towers. And quickly they lost all military units after try a assault and when I perform a counterattack is not military units anymore.