[Collection] Bronze Age Civ Pack. Put Your Civs Here.

Lion.Kanzen

There is a common desire of players played with Ancient Civilization.

I support the idea of DLC packs of civs (by culture). This may be the way we include the Seleucids and Ptolemies if we don't include them in the 1.0 release.

a3A1l7k.png

Like TW Forum here to come to Participate in this mod is free. team and members

Neede for Now 3d Moders, #D modelers, 2D Artist, Documentation, and Programmers.

i want create this mod as Downloadable Content(DLC) a kind expansion

or dlc like aoeo but more seriusly;)

List:

• Assyrians -
  • Phoenicians -
  • Egyptians (Ancient) -
  • The Mycenaeans
  • Hittites
  • Minoans
  • Neo Babylonians
  • Etruscans
  • Nubians

FALLEN EMPIRES OFFICIAL PAGE:

fes.jpg?w=300&h=288

REFERENCE TOPICS

Ancient Mod

http://www.wildfireg...=1

Bronze Age

http://www.wildfireg...ze&fromsearch=1

Other Ancient Mod

http://www.wildfireg...=1

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

The Mycenaeans and Hittites are also important to add.

Yes! I forgot about them. If we have Mycenaeans, we should also include Minoans. Also, maybe, Etruscans, Nubians, and Hebrews/ Israelites. And under Mesopotamian Civs there are also Babylonians and maybe Sumerians (they are a little too early, but might be interesting)

Edited by Atenmeses52

Thank you, we need basic only civs this 0AD not Total war Series XD.

First we Need agree with List.

Second discuss warfare gameplay( Siege Cavalry Infrantry) , buildings, Economics, Defense, weapons, Armors. Historical Context. for example 0 AD Part 1 (bc 500-1bc).

Search for similiar post and put here to linked the previous ideas.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Here's what I posted to the Nabataean thread... It applies more here I think:

We could [separate DLC packs based on location and] have Mycenaeans Minoans, and maybe Trojans or Illyrians in an Aegan DLC and Assyrians, Babylonians, and Sumerians in a Mesopotamian DLC, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Nabataeans in a Canaanite DLC, and Egyptians, Nubians, and some other African Kingdom (Mythos Ruler had some ideas a while ago) in an Africa DLC pack. Any thoughts?
Edited by Atenmeses52
  • Like 1

How about we split this mod into teams:

One team works on one "DLC Pack" at a time. Each DLC pack can get a new thread (or we can request a new subsection within this subforum) This way it's more organized and easier to sort through all of the research. And of course everyone can collaborate between the teams, but your team would be the DLC pack you feel that you most would like to see in the game. Here is what I'm thinking:

Africa DLC:

Egyptians (New Kingdom)

Nubians

A Sub-Saharan Kingdom (not sure yet, but maybe Kush... any ideas?)

Aegean/ European DLC:

Mycenaeans

Minoans

Hittites

Etruscans

Mesopotamian DLC:

Assyrians

Babylonians

Sumerians

(maybe Elamites?)

Canaanite DLC:

Hebrews/ Israelites

Phoenicians

Nabataeans

Any other ideas/ other civs to add?

How about we split this mod into teams:

One team works on one "DLC Pack" at a time. Each DLC pack can get a new thread (or we can request a new subsection within this subforum) This way it's more organized and easier to sort through all of the research. And of course everyone can collaborate between the teams, but your team would be the DLC pack you feel that you most would like to see in the game. Here is what I'm thinking:

Africa DLC:

Egyptians (New Kingdom)

Nubians

A Sub-Saharan Kingdom (not sure yet, but maybe Kush... any ideas?)

Aegean/ European DLC:

Mycenaeans

Minoans

Hittites

Etruscans

Mesopotamian DLC:

Assyrians

Babylonians

Sumerians

(maybe Elamites?)

Canaanite DLC:

Hebrews/ Israelites

Phoenicians

Nabataeans

Any other ideas/ other civs to add?

but must be in One Big Pack

Start with a Civ in Few Days when enought Peoplee read this post.

in Aplication form Sub Forum are people who want part of the team you try to contact some of them.

but must be in One Big Pack

I was thinking the same thing-- these divisions were just for administrative organization, we would release them all together though. I just wanted to specialize everyone who was working on the mod (It's an awfully large mod), so if you are an expert in a certain civilization, or are really interested/committed to seeing them in the game, you can be on that "team."

I was thinking the same thing-- these divisions were just for administrative organization, we would release them all together though. I just wanted to specialize everyone who was working on the mod (It's an awfully large mod), so if you are an expert in a certain civilization, or are really interested/committed to seeing them in the game, you can be on that "team."

i like you have clear. :) now we are most Organised than we predecessor .

We must Study the Official One Mod "The rise of The East" by Kimball

i like you have clear. :) now we are most Organised than we predecessor .

We must Study the Official One Mod "The rise of The East" by Kimball

It seems that they had a small group of people, each with specialized talents-- a few modelers, some programmers, a project leader. Would it be possible to get Kimball's help/ a few pointers, for our mod?

I would like to propose an official name for this series of mods-- 0 A.D. Rise of the Bronze Sun. I chose this because in the Ancient Egyptian language Bronze Sun (ra Hsmn) also means Time or Age of Bronze (Bronze Age) so it has a double meaning. Our logo could be the 0 A.D. logo superimposed on a Bronze Sun. Just an idea though... does anyone else have any thoughts?

I would like to propose an official name for this series of mods-- 0 A.D. Rise of the Bronze Sun. I chose this because in the Ancient Egyptian language Bronze Sun (ra Hsmn) also means Time or Age of Bronze (Bronze Age) so it has a double meaning. Our logo could be the 0 A.D. logo superimposed on a Bronze Sun. Just an idea though... does anyone else have any thoughts?

• Dynasties of Sun
  • The Sons of Sun
  • The Warrior of Sun