New Civilizations

DRUMMAH BOY

Pahlavas- represents the areas between modern day iran and india. was very important at the full extint of the roman empire. this civilization had unique way of living that was less civilized than the roman way of life and had very different architecture from some areas of the world, and would really highlite the deasert areas of the world.

Armenia- one of the civilizations that the romans could never fully extingush( ok, ok i get it, my spelling is bad) out of the world. they adopted roman traditions as they grew and at certain times could actully withstand some smaller roman armies. they were also the first country in the world to accept christianity as the state religion.

anyways i cant ask for more im already satisfied but there will never be an end to development on this game because it is the best game on EARTH. :sword_rune:

Respect from DRUMMAH BOY

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I throw in a vote for the Ptolemies. I'm digging up articles and books in my local library for that civilization. Macedonian/Egyptian warriors look pretty badass.

NileMosaicOfPalestrinaSoldiers.jpg

Also, a pre-roman Ptolemaic civilization provides more variety of units over other factions. There is the entire Ptolemy dynasty to assign as heroes. The Civilian-Soldiers would be the native Eqyptian forces, and the elite Ptolemaic forces would be more Greek/Macedonian influenced. The building architecture is mostly pure Egyptian with very little Greek influence.

edfu_pylon.jpg

Also, the Ptolemaic empire controlled a large section of the Mediterranean, and commanded the largest navy at it's time before the Romans conquered them.