autocivP Add-ons (profiles, team audio call, chat translation, icons, more ...)

seeh

exit when mods have changed (start later then)
add options mods profiles selection
limit jitsi call to gameState ingame only
add options for intuitive hotkey
remove jitsi from lobby. text is to long
add moddata/testConsoleAhkSciprt.ahk
fix history offset

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases

Edited by seeh

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.8

Screenshot_20230702_132248.jpg.5db9c1533d8e4bba93c0ece5762d30d0.jpg

;)

With Option > modProfiles, you can implement customized profiles. Say goodbye to manual adjustments and hello to seamless operations ;)

by updating the map size , it's more human-readable, ensuring everyone on your team can easily grasp the information at a glance.

added the option to answer using chat captions, giving you the flexibility to edit or read your responses before sending them.

moved the /hiall output to the input caption

limited the jitsi call feature to the Allies chat, ensuring secure and efficient communication channels.

When enabling a new modProfile and pressing the save button, 0ad will now exit so you need restart, ensuring your changes take effect seamlessly.

replaces "<3" with a heart symbol (♥) in chat ans other symbols

Edited by seeh

some more little bugfixes

and added list of icon

/iconsList:
gl hf gg wp u2 re <3 heart :-) :):( sun left right right-small star flower one two three four five six seven eight nine ten music male female triangle diamond spade club note smiley flower2 love yinYang moon meh

some more other little features v1.0.9

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases

Edited by seeh

more Fuzzy-Search, also for Icons. implement mod autoOrderFix feature

type: <yourText

type: <gg , <wp .... or   <3

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.10

Screenshot_20230705_014214.jpg.196a9a9b4cc36305de5ac210d9aa728d.jpg

next release will have this config:

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.11.1

Screenshot_20230705_103410.jpg.87abb863ac56b97a6e4e36fdcee4f9c2.jpg

and a tool tip update:

Screenshot_20230705_123343.jpg.780ad89175bd49ca62a69dcb2e31c37e.jpg

soon:

Screenshot_20230706_003949.jpg.fe9a1f0288012f2e60e89475d7930cd8.jpg

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

Updates to Icon Matching, Fuzzy Replacement, something more

Updated the icon match for non-words and changed  icon.json.
Fixed the findBestMatch function for short non-word characters.
Updated the fuzzy replacement to exclude marked strings.
Added "AFK" for 1 to 9 minutes.
Added "TTYL" to the fuzzy matching.
Asked for the option "silhouettes" to be set manually , as it is important for fair play.
Added modsImCurrentlyUsing to the hostServerName suggestion.
Updated the tooltip description.

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.13

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

all console-command now easy to find. especially allicons communityModToggle easy to find

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.15
=>quick fix to match  <3 to heard icon: https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.15.1

now all explained in this 40 minutes video

The only thing I forgot to explain in the video was  communityModToggle   but it does what the name says.

Edited by seeh
  • Like 2

better Replacements. Less mistakes

disable temporarily ggWpIcon - replacements when start word Uppercase to easier ping seldom usernames or other misleading.
fixes also the han -> 'hand' replacement. If you use Ha -> 'Hans' (thats like as expected now)

v1.0.16 (zip)

Edited by seeh

added flare messages and more

v1.0.17

add flare messages
disable ggWpIcon-replacments by start word Uppercase to easier ping seldom username
fixed. Ha => Han is correct, before it was Ha => hand
prevent conflict with seldom username
add synonyms for communittymodtoggle
update icon match for <3
add remove icon delimiters by double [tab]
add synonyms iconsall for allicons for the fuzzysearch
add alliconsAll
add option use to remove all Unicode characters from chat. icons are Unicode. Some users don't use a keyboard that support this icons
add autoenabe some mods for lobby when modProfile showAutoFixModsOrder is enabled. needs a restart
add timezone to game name suggestion for start in full half hour
add game sugestion for start in the next full half hour
add ARK for 1 to 9 Minutes
add TTYL to fuzzy

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases/tag/v1.0.18

rename modify sting to add a custom string
name it Postfix Name
add special custom rating that make the use use of proGUI visible always
add special custom rating that make the use use of proGUI visible always
Update README.md
sync selective options between 026 and 027 options
add more search-words for the fuzzy search of the flare messages
fix typo heart to love (because search-words have chanced
add help please keyword for better fuzzy search

Screenshot_20230722_162007.jpg.5fce509bd4ed016902651687edce0345.jpg

Edited by seeh
  • Like 1

add name suggestions, some fixes, features, little changes

release: 1.0.20 

zip autocivP.zip

pyromod autocivP.pyromod

change options layout and text a bit
fix typo
fix the autociv and autocivP problem with changing chat context via hotkey. it saves last chat context temporarily and put it in again when you press tab in empty chat
quickfix /timenow in lobby
add prevent for unwanted replacements for e.g. in gamesetup
add write Meurl⟦Tab⟧ meUrl⟦Tab⟧ . some need to share a URL often. e.g. youtuber
add very nub suggestion
add a input field for helloAll message
update: handle upperCase words beginnings
disable ggWp-Icon- replacements by use a uppercase somewhere in caption. more strict. Easier to explain and maybe easier to use and remember this rule, then only use this rule for the first letter.
update game name. use rated unrated when is not explicit set in the options from rated default setting
update game name suggestions types
add much game name suggestions types
add suggestion list for game names

Screenshot_20230724_204753.jpg.155971cf24a78511714d7509fa2d8e81.jpg

Edited by seeh

sorry i put a bug into last relaise when you

try open jitsi-audio chat with your team by typing  "j"

now fixed. but i not created a extra release for this little quickFix

fixed little typo (did in in last release - sorry)
https://youtube.com/live/_-5Hrkk8EsY

Assets 2
  •  

Edited by seeh

yesterday created release. i named it this time:

worked on/changes/updates/features:

update tooltip text
add two helper text
update description of autocivP
fix typo
change the order and the labels of timezones
add Latvia to timzones
fix typo in timeNow and set to LowerCase
add chatInput.focus()
add option to show a time for Rio Grande do Sul, Brasilien
add option to show a combination of different time zones in gameName add chicago
fix the autociv and autocivP problem loosing not sendet chat context when changing the chat context via hotkey. now in all chats. it saves last chat context temporarily and put it in again when you press tab in empty chat
fix the autociv and autocivP problem loosing not sendet chat context when changing the chat context via hotkey. now in all chats. it saves last chat context temporarily and
add option to show a combination of different time zones in gameName
removes all occurrences of :00 from the message variable. option to select which counties time showed showed int game name
update game readme of autocivP
add more whatsIs descriptions
ingame ist much more important when help pings other team players then list all the commands via the /help command. more important to have a easy comunication with team. make sure that this keyword is still i the json file
litte beutify
move captionIs_ checks 100 lines higher so they more prioritized
fix typo
add var g_backupMessageBeforeChangeContextViaHotkey
learn/teach/talk game
change options layout and text a bit
fix typo
fixe the autociv and autocivP problem with changing chat context via hotkey. it saves last chat context temporarily and put it in again when you press tab in empty chat
add prefent for unwanted replacments for e.g. in gamesetup
add write Meurl⟦Tab⟧ meUrl⟦Tab⟧ . some need to share a URL often. e.g. youtuber
add very nub suggestion
add a input field for helloAll message
stringTrim gameName suggestions
update: handle upperCase words beginnings
disable ggWpIcon-replacments by use a uppercase somewhare in caption. more strict. Easier to explain and maybe easier to use and remeber this rule, then only use this rule for the first letter.
update game name. use rated unrated when is not expicited set in the options from rated default setting
update game name. use rated unrated when is not expicited set in the options from rated default setting
update game name suggestions types
update game name suggestions

download new ZIP here https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/releases

2. unzip it
3. rename folder to "autocivP" 
4. copy this folder to "mods" folder. Path to user data: 
Linux     : ~/.config/0ad/mods
Windows: %AppData%\\0ad\\mods
macOS    : \/Users\/{YOUR USERNAME}\/Library\/Application\\ Support/0ad/mods 
start 0 A.D., click Settings and Mod Selection. 
Double-click it, click Save Configuration and Start Mods

Assets 2

Edited by seeh
  • Like 2

A lot of nice work here. :thumbsup:

I already recommended to not dump your personals settings into default_config, you have some hotkeys assigned for others mods in it, this is messing up with me when I test your mod. Please also do not use the "super" key modifier at all for any hotkey.
Some features are cool, but the mod switching tab doesn't seems to save me brain calories or clicks at all compared to the normal mod selector. Didn't understood how to configure it, but if I need to go into user.config it complicated. My experience: I don't use LocalRating, but I do use FieldManager, and some other good mods from mentula. Now this feature is totally not working for me because you made it for your setup. It's also nice you decided to put proGUI or boonGUI as defaults but you shouldn't, since to date, the majority of people don't use these mods. I'm trying to say you should try to accommodate the most users with this mod, that would be interested in the value proposition.
Talking about value proposition my advise (or just personal personal opinion, maybe I'm wrong) would be also in general to refocus yourself and define better the value proposition of the mod. It's true autociv 'does a bit of everything' and from reading the forum I guess it was also because @nani wanted to lift the game that was very very poor in features in earlier alphas. But for autocivP, I think it's best you define one goal like helping team chats. Reading autociv thread I see he also removed features when didn't make sens.

Ideas that I think if you manage to achieve will be powerful and make your mod succeed, where you are already half way of achieving:
-In game voice chat based on Jitsi (ok maybe not jitsi since is paid plan over 25 users if you do an integration, so maybe some matrix based solutions exist)
-Auto-host, where host can afk and users can type commands and votes to start a game
 I know it's easy to suggest, harder to put in the work and find the solutions, so feel free to ignore, i just wanted to write a long comment in here :sweatdrop:

Edited by Atrik
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Atrik said:

A lot of nice work here. :thumbsup: ...

>I have already recommended not loading your personal settings into the default configuration.
I (hopefully) didn't do that. It should be like this when you install the mod it shouldn't change any settings at all. Is it like that with you? Or did you press any button?

> Also, please don't use the "Super" key modifier for hotkeys at all.
There is an option to use a different Hokey profile in the options. did you click that Otherwise no hotkeys should be changed. If so, then that's an error.

=> i planing to offer different hotkey profiles from a pull down lost (so at the very and a profile that is only optimal for me, and the this hopefully is also for you better then.

But profiles. You can create profiles. With many mods to switch at once. You can set which mods are always loaded when you want to see a replay. It is more. Please take a closer look.
>I didn't understand how to configure it, but when I have to go into user.config, it's complicated.

Yes, you don't have to. It is not intended to go into user.config at some point.

=> i have removed now unnecessarily tips from the tooltips already now. ty much :
https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/commit/3c9d5618a15b3e969a68ae6997c6e2bca6c1adb5

the Mod toggle command in the console is very usefull for users they not always use comunitmod. i need toggle every 2 games. pro players dont need it.

> I don't use LocalRating, but I use FieldManager and some other good mods from Mentula.
>Now this function doesn't work for me at all because you created it for your setup.

I don't understand. You can decide yourself what you want to store in the input fields. It is very important. I think this is easy to adjust. But don't get it yet?

> It's also nice that you decided to set proGUI or boonGUI as default, but you shouldn't do that as the majority of people don't use these mods until today.
Ok I understand. I wanted to do support for mods that I think could get a little more attention.

> It's true that Autociv does "a little bit of everything"...

>-In-game voice chat based on Jitsi (ok maybe not Jitsi as it's a paid plan for 25+ users if you do an integration so there might be some Matrix based solutions)

Oh, I didn't know it costs money these days. Is it really like that? I always use it without paying anything. Is this all new information?

> I know it's easy to make suggestions but harder to put in the work and find solutions, so feel free to ignore it, I just wanted to make a long comment here

Many many thanks :)

Edited by seeh

38 minutes ago, seeh said:

(hopefully) didn't do that. It should be like this when you install the mod it shouldn't change any settings at all. Is it like that with you? Or did you press any button?

This default config file (you have multiple, which is also not ideal) https://github.com/sl5net/autocivP/blob/master/moddata/autocivP_default_config.json contain your hotkeys for boonGUI, proGUI, macros and reset-queue mods.

Oh, I didn't know it costs money these days. Is it really like that? I always use it without paying anything. Is this all new information?

For Individuals it's free. If you want to integrate it  in the game, maybe could cost money idk https://jaas.8x8.vc/#/. I must dig into this to be able to tel. But I'm lazy.

Ok I understand. I wanted to do support for mods that I think could get a little more attention.

Yes but default settings should try to accommodate most users, same for not assigning anything to super key because I think most people would not like that. :thumbsup:

Edited by Atrik
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Atrik said:
7 hours ago, seeh said:

For Individuals it's free. If you want to integrate it  in the game, maybe could cost money idk https://jaas.8x8.vc/#/. I must dig into this to be able to tel. But I'm lazy.

Because its open source its integrated in hundreds of different apps. also matrix / element use it. also most university's in Germany use it for free. but they have installed it at self server  and they then  give it then for free to everybody (also for the students of course). so there are really many free jitsi servers out there. i wonder that somebody tired to make money with it.

Example list:

List of public Jitsi Meet instances from from Germany  educational environments:

FeM EV – Ilmenau University of Technology jitsi.fem.tu-ilmenau.de
    University of Regensburg meet.ur.de
    University of Frankfurt meet.studiumdigitale.uni-frankfurt.de
    University of Kaiserslautern jitsi.uni-kl.de
    University of Innsbruck easyconference.uibk.ac.at

List of public Jitsi Meet servers from Germany with data protection statements:

My own server meet.scheible.it ( live statistics )
    Freifunk Munich meet.ffmuc.net ( Live Statistics )
    adminForge meet.adminforge.de ( Live Statistics )
    Linux user group Wilhelmshaven talk.linux-whv.de
    Pirate faction Witten meet.piraten-witten.de
    Youth rights podcast meet.jugendrecht.org
    Individual Network Berlin eV meet.in-berlin.de
    Chaostreff Osnabrück eV meet.osna.social
    Mike Kuketz jitsi.freifunk-duesseldorf.de

( https://scheible-it.translate.goog/liste-mit-oeffentlichen-jitsi-meet-instanzen/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=de&_x_tr_pto=wapp )

Edited by seeh

11 minutes ago, seeh said:

Because its open source its integrated in hundreds of different apps. also matrix / element use it. also most university's in Germany use it for free.

Yes i don't know much about jitsi, less so how is the process to integrate it.

12 minutes ago, seeh said:

i wonder that somebody tired to make money with it.

8x8 is also the web interface provider that I think is most used. You can see it in the footpage. https://meet.jit.si/  I guess they rent components that may ease integration or something. Most infos on the service are behind a log wall. You could find resources on how to do everything yourself maybe it's not that hard, just didn't checked that out.

• Thanks 1

• seeh changed the title to autocivP Add-ons (profiles, team audio call, chat translation, icons, more ...)