New version of Hyrule Conquest that adds many more Heroes and other new features.
- Place Hyrule.zip into C:\Users\Username\Documents\my games\0ad\mods
- Start up 0AD and go to Settings > Mod Selection
- Select Hyrule Conquest, Enable, Save Configuration, then Start Mods
- If using Windows 10, 0AD may generate several warnings upon starting up, just click Continue through each of them to get to the main menu.
- Two new heroes for each faction, each bringing with them new bonuses and techs.
- A completely reworked Hero system: You can now pick three out of six heroes at the start of each match.
- Brand new UI for each faction.
- Civil Center Nodes: In order to build new Civil Centers you must capture nodes on the map and transform them. Darknuts can also capture Ruins and convert them into Civil Centers.
- Deku Scrubs now use a new "grid system" to construct their bases by expanding districts off of their civil center.
- Population is now based on number of Battalions rather than individual units.
- Your Resource Gather Rate is now shown at the top of the screen next to your collected resources.
- Gohma Eggs now work properly with the new Battalion System and automatically hatch without player input.
- Damage of Labrynna's Gunpowder units has been reduced.
- AI fixes.
- Numerous other small bug fixes.
(I'm just sharing the instructions from moddb btw)