-
Who's Online 4 Members, 3 Anonymous, 2.115 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
Yes, I agree they should be very clumsy, as ships, nothing wrong about that. But what I find might be solvable is their uncooperativeness , by putting in place the measures needed for them to rotate in certain situations.
-
By guerringuerrin · Posted
Yes, I agree with you. Although I’m not sure elephants necessarily need to be able to move smoothly through the narrowest possible passages. There has to be a point where the elephant’s size actually matters mechanically, and in those situations, the most logical choice seems to be to destroy the house rather than try to squeeze through it. But I think trying elliptical hitboxes is reasonable. I got the impression that implementing them would be quite complicated, but if there’s any possibility of doing it, I’d definitely give it a try. -
By Ultimate Aurelian · Posted
I was thinking of a somewhat realistic silver coin (perhaps similar to Ptolemaic emblem, but silver instead of gold). -
I think the difference would be the direction that the unit is pushed to: With the current pushing, it would move the same direction as the pusher, which means they will probably collide again. With the "clearing the path" mechanism, the second unit would make two steps into the direction it faces/ or into a direction with free space/ or a certain angle of the pushers movement direction, so hopefully avoiding another collision. I'm especially thinking of the elephant sliding another elephant scenario from the videos above. I don't know if this makes sense or if it's too costly but maybe one active instead of passive move could help solving the bottlenecks somehow Yeah, I'm a big fan
-
As long as you give proper credits to Wildfire Games and respect CC BY SA 3.0 you're in the clear
-
