-
Who's Online 4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2.224 Guests (See full list)
-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By scr0llbaer · Posted
Though history is of course full of such violence (I don't insist on that "pregnant" feature, but raiding civilians/women is harsh enough), maybe another interesting feature (both from gameplay and historical accuracy perspective) could be the option to capture/enslave civilians (less "harsh" maybe, but only slightly) (and nvm you usually already have enough civilians mid-game). -
I'm using the latest b53b24adc2 now. I think an issue now is that they are really stubborn to turn , and that can block paths or cause them to be dragged sideways somewhat easily (see the 1v1 after 0:15): video.mp4 I guess some turning would be more realistic than being pushed sideways like that, imagining it's on their own accord, which makes me think if there shouldn't be a difference between how enemy and own units react.
-
By scr0llbaer · Posted
Maybe an explicit IRC-channel then? Like #0ad-bridged - so the devs who want can opt in. That's true, I guess almost everyone who uses Linux has seen that 0 A.D. thing at the top of package lists. But can't be good just because of that, can it? Still it took me years to actually try it. -
I am the copyright holder of original works I post in the Wildfire Games 0 A.D. Art Development forum. I hereby release all original works I uploaded to this forum in the past, and those I will upload in the future, under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
-
I'm a 3d general Artist, I have experience with 3D modelling, UV unwrap, hight-poly/low-poly asset, and I know how to use Krita/Photoshop
-
