Mythos_Ruler

0 A.D. on YouTube

786 posts in this topic

This poor fella sounds like he's playing on a laptop (the clicks sound less like a mouse and more like the laptop trackpad buttons), but he does well enough!

Someone uses 0 A.D. to make a video about Carthage:

A decent commentary video about Carthage:

Looks pretty neat! :) I'll definitely watch it when I have time.

Title: Juego Gratuito (Free Game)

How many civilizations in the world exist?

does not matter, the fact is that too many

there is always one that wants to impose to the others.

is that the problem for those who are living in 0 AD (Año Cero)(in Spanish).

0 AD is a Real Time Strategy very similar to Age of Empires,

Civilizations, Military Forces, Tech Evolutions (Upgrades).

those facts are the Typical about a Pc gender that who fans never leave.

The Objetive for this game is control a game Map as you kill all enemies,

we expand our people with villager (citizen) or soldiers and buildings that will give us new skills.

When we chosen a technologies, the others that we dont use become useless then strategic component are strong and our desitions are important.

The design for 0 AD are great with graphics that enhance day to day, unique buildings and units for each civilization in game, if youre a good for thinking you have years ahead to play for your favorite passion.

Haha, the first video is a report from Insert Coin , a important Spanish tv program about video games :D

1z5B3.gif

Is that a fake Youtube animated gif?

Is that a fake Youtube animated gif?

You're a fake YouTube animated gif. ;)

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful. :(

You're a fake YouTube animated gif. ;)

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful. :(

uauahuahuahuah... EPIC FAIL!!!! :lol:

Haha! I feel shame for him, he doesn't know how to speak some words (like "Carthaginians" and "Scutari") and isn't very informed about the game, seems like he just found the game and is already making this video about it. He emphasizes the not implemented (yet) features of the game, as if the game is developed but incomplete (i didn't like the way he spoke of it). In the end he says the musics of the game are very boring and made him and his' wife sleep. Most of his talking is what he's doing in the game ¬¬'

Haha! I feel shame for him, he doesn't know how to speak some words (like "Carthaginians" and "Scutari") and isn't very informed about the game, seems like he just found the game and is already making this video about it. He emphasizes the not implemented (yet) features of the game, as if the game is developed but incomplete (i didn't like the way he spoke of it). In the end he says the musics of the game are very boring and made him and his' wife sleep. Most of his talking is what he's doing in the game ¬¬'

LOL thanks for that. I was wondering what he was talking about. :)

I found my gameplay in this new PC very smooth, i think i'll record some propaganda videos for 0 A.D.

edit:

I need a good adventure soundtrack and a good forest map... Anyone has some ideas about?

Edited by Pedro Falcão

I found my gameplay in this new PC very smooth, i think i'll record some propaganda videos for 0 A.D.

edit:

I need a good adventure soundtrack and a good forest map... Anyone has some ideas about?

Maybe try "Belgian Bog" map for forests.

It's been long time since my last 0.A.D video... Hopefully I have interest to do some more in the future.

http://adf.ly/3o5Po My channel.

There was no reason to use that link shortener plastered with ads.

There was no reason to use that link shortener plastered with ads.

I know its kinda lame but I am testing that because it seems to be used so much and I started wondering if it really works.

Here is the straight link: http://www.youtube.com/user/LinuxEki

Interesting, I notice they're not using batch training, hopefully the new tooltips will make this more obvious and provide more useful info :) Also I had to laugh at the camel getting stuck in player 1's base right in the middle of battle.

Interesting, I notice they're not using batch training, hopefully the new tooltips will make this more obvious and provide more useful info :) Also I had to laugh at the camel getting stuck in player 1's base right in the middle of battle.

Another thing to note is that this 1 video has 2000+ views and 100+ positive comments within 2 days. It pays to get the right people to make videos of the game.

Not bad. Mostly positive feedback which is always good to see.

Also I had to laugh at the camel getting stuck in player 1's base right in the middle of battle.

:) They do that a

Favorited on the official account. Thanks!