Can an aura be used to allow a building to become buildable?

I assumed I could make a building become buildable based on an aura because that is listed in the TechnologyModifications page:

Builder/Entities/_string

I was looking into adding an aura to give players allied to Iberians the ability to make an Iberian embassy to make mercenaries.  I copied the "iber_player_teambonus" file into my mod's data/auras/  teambonuses folder and altered it.  I've proofread this aura and rechecked my directories many times, but I can't get the embassy to show up in the in-game build panel when I click on a worker.  I don't see it even when I get to the town phase (the required tech of parent embassy template). I did not include this building in the building.xml file because I want it to only be buildable when the player has an Iberian ally.  

{
    "type": "player",
    "affects": ["Citizen Worker"],
    "affectedPlayers": ["ExclusiveMutualAlly"],
    "modifications": [
        {
            "value": "Builder/Entities/_string",
            "tokens": "structures/embassy_iberian_allied"
        }
    ],
    "auraName": "Saripeko",
    "auraDescription": "Allies can build Iberian embassies to train mercenaries."
}

Can auras be used to allow a building to become buildable?

Okay, I just tested it by starting some games with an AI teammate while I am Iberians.  By checking the replay I confirmed the following:

• changing my status to enemy removes the building from their units' building panels
  • deleting all my units and cc (becoming defeated) removes the building from their units' building panels
  • changing my status to neutral removes it from their building panel, and if I ally them again it reappears in their building panels.  (That is, once I have sent them 1,000 stone and they accept my alliance offer. )
  • Like 1