[Feature] player warner from your replays

seeh

there are some players who always leave the game in the first minutes. but i forget if it was some month before.

with me it was for example only in a single day (yesterday - played 3*30min with nobody - that was all 1v1 games i played this week):

- jew....
- ._(999)
- ELB...

in the replay config file you probably could see when players left? correct?

so it will be very helpful if you get tmetadata.jsoncommands.txthis information next time.

a information or warning that this players stayed in average less then 2 minutes in all games with you could very helpful.

BTW i think it not happens with high rated players.

Edited by seeh

2 hours ago, Freagarach said:

middle?

You can't see when a player left, one can only deduce it from the commands received. (If you don't get a command from a specific player for a long time, I guess it is safe to assume they are gone.)

leaved. ty. sorry my English.

2 hours ago, Freagarach said:

You can't see when a player left, one can only deduce it from the commands received. (If you don't get a command from a specific player for a long time, I guess it is safe to assume they are gone.)

where i could see the commands received from him ? in commands.txt or in metadata.json ?

Edited by seeh

• seeh changed the title to [Feature] player warner from your replays
1 hour ago, Player of 0AD said:

@seehAutociv has a player-reminder-feature, so you could write a short player-reminder right after someone behaves badly. See "/help" for details

yes i remember this reminder. i used it again. and this works: /playerReminder jews:Warning:leftAlwaysInSeconds

Question: this reminder happens if somebody log into the lobby? thats maybe to late.

is it also remind me if he log in into the not started game? there its much more useful for me.

1 hour ago, Player of 0AD said:

I think the reminder also works if the player logs in into the not started game

yes thats true. i tested it. this player told me he has connection problem. so i think. maybe if ereryplayer only play seconds maybe they cannct connect. the others dont want talk with me into the lobby later (but was online). so maybe last one only got connection problems. but i saw him trieng to connect sometimes. hmmm. strange. so next time i need ask in lobby to please join and play seconds someone to be sure its working. i cant remember that players cant join but not play in first seconds. thats strang. so other idea is always start and press pause first.

other idea lets view the message "blabla leaved the game" in bigger font an stay longer

[update 22-01-30_1833-3348]==>i did this now. many thanks to lobby. some joined and we played secons. was no problem. so seems has nothing to do with my config or so. hmmm :) hmmm. i updated boonGui before ( for about 20 minutes). hmmm. but i dont want believe boonGui has something to do with it

Edited by seeh