Oow!

I've had a loose tooth for 6 months, my last baby one and I just thought that was it, i got a couple of toffees and some floss stuff, stringy thing can't remember it's name. Anyway the toffees failed that really hurt so I got the floss and wrapped it around my tooth and just yanked, that.... uh... really hurt (not the word I was thinking of but I can't say that word here :P) anyway it came out laned on da floor making bloody patches and my gum kept bleeding and still is bleeding, I'm sitting here with a tissue clenched between my teeth. My story of the tooth that wouldn't come out.

Oow that would hurt! Once during Bible study I was wiggling my tooth with my tounge and it came out so I rushed to the bathroom and there was alot of blood in my mouth so when I opened it over the sink blood splatered everywhere! I was bleeding for a loooong time.

Ouch.

Moral of this story: Never ever floss your teeth. :P

Actually, to be honest, I've never had baby teeth hurt. I'm the type of person who's scared to death of any pain, so, I would just wiggle them a bit and let them fall on their own. Almost swallowed one once.

Well... I did have a few that had to be ulled out because they were interfering with my braces. That wasn't fun.

Anyway (sorry for going completely off topic) that really sounds painfull.

Hope it stops bleeding soon. Don't drink from a straw or anything like that for a while. Maybe don't drink carbonated stuff either. iirc, the dentist people told me those would make bleeding worse when I had them removed. This is probably similar. (not certain if I had to avoid carbonated stuff. I avoid it anyway, so I never noticed, but I seem to recal them mentioning it.)

Blood doesn't make me throw up. I'm probably not normal, but actually, I don't have problem when I swallow blood (but I only know about mine, never had a taste to someone else's blood :P, I'm not a vampire, though I probably could be).

My baby teeth never went out before I was 6 years old, and most ofstood until I was 11. My last one fell when I was 14, if I remember well. It's quite old :P

Blood's never really bothered me, as with Yieul. Intestinal fluids, however...

Nevermind.

I lost a tooth on a water bottle once. It was an arrowhead bottle, with one of those "sports" caps, where you just pull on them to get them open. I was bored, and went to open one with my mouth, forgetting that one of my two upper front teeth was very loose. It popped right out, with a spurt of blood spewing on the seat, and person, in front of me. Oh. Did I mention my family and I were on a six hour drive up to Fr'isco? That's San Francisco, for you uninitiated types, or you types who can't figure that sort of thing out. And the seats were leather, so it was terribly ironic that blood spurted over them.. I believe I moo'd at some point, when I wasn't whining and crying (I was probably six, mind you).