How Many Children Do You Want?

Being a father myself, and speaking from experience, after having your own baby, you will never hear a baby scream in the supermarket the same way ever again. At this point in your lives, you probably think, "Will somebody shut that kid up?!" After caring for and loving a baby of your own, when you hear a baby cry, it triggers something in you. It's almost painful to hear. A baby cry sows a seed of tension in your mind and you want to do whatever it takes, feed it, hold it, burp it, to make the baby happy and stop the crying. It's hard to explain, I guess. Instinct kicks in. :blush:

having 6 year old twins myself (boy and girl btw) i think i've already reached the desired amount of kids ;)

and to quote my fav. little green man: "always two there are, no more no less ..." :blush:

but if you'd asked me the question 10 years ago i'd probably answered zero, because i was not in the situation when i met my future-wife-to-be ... and if you find that special someone you know it's the perfect time to have children ... no matter how many. :(