Stan` Posted May 29, 2021 Share Posted May 29, 2021 Worth noting the Feature Freeze is on the 6th of June so if you want to change something between now and then for A25 it'd be better be sooner than later 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetswaveaBook Posted May 29, 2021 Share Posted May 29, 2021 @Stan` are minor balance changes still possible after the feature freeze? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion.Kanzen Posted May 29, 2021 Author Share Posted May 29, 2021 5 hours ago, LetswaveaBook said: I would prefer another method. 1. someone has an idea. 2. someone transfers those ideas into a mod. 3. we playtest these mods. 4 We judge it pros can cons. 5. we compare the different aspect of different mods. 6. We optimize on what we have learnt. 7. A patch needs to be made. I think this method has some charm. The biggest issue seems to me that we need to find people who want to do some player vs. player testing. If I think I mentioned something like this somewhere. We want this to be tested. Don't just stay on paper (concept) 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now