Text error across languages

Hi, I noticed some text errors in the game. When I checked these with another language the same error showed up.  E.g. The tooltip for the Arsenal mentions Champion Infantry Crossbowmen with all civilizations. So programming rather than translation I assume. What is the best place to report these errors?

Hey @rollieoo,

44 minutes ago, rollieoo said:

The tooltip in the Map Browser (both arrows) remains in English.

some of these issues are fixed in the development version of the game.

The Arsenal trains Crossbowmen in every civ.

The Arsenal tooltip is because Macedon may capture an Arsenal and then knows they can train crossbowmen there, IIRC. Maybe @Nescio knows.

Agis has only Inspired defense (not sure if this is a feature though)

Agis used to be a high-HP hero, but, when the HP of the heroes were standardised, there was no replacement aura for him. So kind of a bug, but known for sure. (If you know a nice aura for him, feel free to submit a patch on phabricator. :) )

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/04/2021 at 4:36 PM, Freagarach said:

Agis used to be a high-HP hero, but, when the HP of the heroes were standardised, there was no replacement aura for him. So kind of a bug, but known for sure. (If you know a nice aura for him, feel free to submit a patch on phabricator. :)

Here is a suggestion: Agis increases the pierce and hack armour of all units within 30m radius by 2 points.